Brown with a twist of blue and purple

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you all soo much!! 
icon_redface.gif

OMG!  Thank you so much for this!  Mine came out completely different though!  Once I got the blue and purple color combo together, I couldnt help but to go wild with them two.  I will post pix next time I do it, I did this tutorial last night at 5am, and was mad tired so just went to sleep, so hopefully I am able to recreate it right now.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />    I was trying to take pictures of my eye like the way you did and it just doesn't come out like that either, and I dont know, for some reason when I try to take a tutorial or a self pic, I just feel like I look so friggin ugly and gross, even if its my eyeball, I couldnt imagine having the guts to post it, I give you guys so credit for doing it, seriously, I wish I had your self confidence.. thank you though for having it because you help me come up with make up ideas regardless :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :) :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Adding that little bit of blue makes an amazing difference! Totally gorgeous eyes, thanks so much for posting that! That is a great technique, I'll have to experiment with it. 
smile.gif

Carol

This is beautiful, and I really love how clearly you wrote the instructions!  (And it makes me really pissed that I lent my Mulch shadow to someone who I should've known will never return it!)

Back