Bundle Monster Fauxnad Plates - Pic Heavy

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@moriesnailart - Thanks!  That's awfully sweet of you!  And I could imagine it being a little difficult to get them straight. Especially when you've got 10 to do!  lol!  I look forward to the pics!

I found that I really like the plastic scraper.  Silver polish is a good one for non konad polish I've found.  China Glaze Emotion(metalic Rose), Nicole Light a Candle(silver pink), Wet N Wild Silvivor(silver)  work really well.  They stand out really well for me.

So after I placed my Amazon order, I got an email saying there was an issue with the order, My credit card has tons of room on it so that def. wasn't the issue.. So I cleared out my shopping cart and after some mucking around the issue with my order was the stamper and scraper? I have no idea why but any time I tried to put through an order with the stamper/scraper it wouldn't work..

Since my first order messed up I figured since they were back in stock today I'd buy the Shany Plates, but again same issue as the stamper/scraper.. So I just ended up buying the Bundle monster ones and the shipping for this only came out to $4, which is awesome and I bought a scraper and stamper from ebay for $3.24 with free shipping   

SO for anyone else wanting to buy the stuff I wanted off amazon.com who lives in Canada then prepare for possible headache lol

Have you checked Amazon's rules about the shipping policies? I know it sounds very stupid about something so innocent as a stamp and scraper, but you never know.

I did read the shipping policy link it suggested to me every time the order was denied.. It kept saying that my address wasn't eligible to have the stuff sent to it? I don't have a PO box and I didn't live in any of the places it didn't allow delivery to... So I have no idea lol I'm just so happy eBay had the scraper/stamper =)

So here's an example of each one of the designs in plate B39. Sorry it's not better, just random colors, I've been super busy but I didn't wanna keep you waiting. I'll post better pictures once I have time to really play with it, and maybe my nails will be longer by then.

Adri

They are lovely!  Love the black/white one!  Thanks so much for the example (and for the speediness as well!)!  I was oogling these on Amazon.  I'll have to stew on it for a minute... :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by moriesnailart /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So here's an example of each one of the designs in plate B39. Sorry it's not better, just random colors, I've been super busy but I didn't wanna keep you waiting. I'll post better pictures once I have time to really play with it, and maybe my nails will be longer by then.

Adri

I also have this bundle. I can say is alright for the price. The image are way smaller then Konad and I have to double stamp in order to cover my entire nail..

I use regular nail polish with a trick....

I add Xantham Gum (thickening agent) inside the nail polish.. This makes any nail polish just like those "special nail polish" (Nice and Thick) that Konad sells.

IP BM16

Latest posts

Back