Burberry to Launch Color Cosmetics Line!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I liked it a lot more than I thought I would. I am now dying for that grey color Lisa used in the video--I wish I had ordered that one.

I think I was too quick to dismiss this line. The more I see of it, the more I want it lol!

Leti I have one lonely eye shadow and one lip gloss and I really like them both! I am dying to try more of the eye shadows, but just can't afford to right now. The lip gloss I got is a bit light--I'd love to see them in person and see if they have a plum color. I'd love to try the foundation--it sounds wonderful for the kind of coverage I like, but I'd have to see that in person too to find the right shade!

I definitely think I need more of the eye shadows...yes, I said NEED!
smile.gif

I know Leti I'm with you--I don't hear much about this.  I still only have the one shadow and one gloss--just can't spend the money on more.  And I'd like to look at it in person to see all the colors but I don't think there is anywhere even close to me that carries it. 

And so far they haven't come out with like a special 'Spring' collection or anything--I was sort of hoping they'd do something fun for Spring to get the brand a little more noticed. 

I know, that is weird that there is no Spring line. I don't know of anywhere near me that has it either. Maybe I could Google it. Next time I am in a bigger city I can see if it is there.

Back