Burning body hair?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What do you think of burning body hair? A friend of mine shared her experience and told me that it was a painful process at first. Personally, I don't recommend it. There are painless methods that won't break the bank that I got to know of.

Think of it this way...

How many salons provide this type of service? And there is your answer. So why would you do this type of stunt at home? Then again it's free choice.

What do you think of burning body hair? A friend of mine shared her experience and told me that it was a painful process at first. Personally, I don't recommend it. There are painless methods that won't break the bank that I got to know of.
How is that possible? It could be very painful, you're literally burning your skin! o_O

Yes, you are right. When there is laser hair removal treatment with advanced technology that is painless and permanent, no need to get your skin and body hurt.

Latest posts

Back