• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Butter London at Nordstrom Rack!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They're actually pretty close to full coverage with two layers. Scrangie has some really lovely swatches of them: http://www.scrangie.com/2012/10/butter-london-holiday-2012-nail-lacquer.html

I think my favourite is probably going to be Jack the Lad. I was ont he fence about getting Zoya Logan (and passed it up with the Zoya sale) but green is my favourite *_*.Scrangie's pictures of Shambolic are also much more purple than it actually is. >: mine is more purple-magenta
Oh no, that's the kit I have and love, but the other set with Fairy Cake was the one I did not want because they're more like layering glitters to me.

Originally Posted by xlisaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh no, that's the kit I have and love, but the other set with Fairy Cake was the one I did not want because they're more like layering glitters to me.
Oooh, okay. Yeah, the only one I really wanted in that set was The Black Knight (which I heard was a classic), but I figured the other two would be like bonuses then :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Jeez -- now you guys have me wondering if I should drive down to Colma (I live in SF near the zoo) to check out the butter polishes...

Originally Posted by ankh /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Jeez -- now you guys have me wondering if I should drive down to Colma (I live in SF near the zoo) to check out the butter polishes...
Maybe you should call first. When I went again a few days ago, the selection was pretty picked over.

I struck out today at my NR. They said that they haven't seen them come in yet. I will check back in a few days. 

By Ocean Beach? That place is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

And if anyone plans on visiting the one in San Francisco on 9th and Brannan they have them there too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I checked yesterday

Originally Posted by aleeeshuh /img/forum/go_quote.gif

By Ocean Beach? That place is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

And if anyone plans on visiting the one in San Francisco on 9th and Brannan they have them there too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I checked yesterday
Yeah -- I live right near Ocean Beach. I feel lucky every day that I get to live on the ocean and live in SF.

Did the 9th and Brannan Nordie Rack have a lot of sets left? Thanks!

Yeah -- I live right near Ocean Beach. I feel lucky every day that I get to live on the ocean and live in SF.

I used to go to school near-ish to OB, but at the Richmond side. I miss it! I used to go at least once a week before school started & it's usually when all the Sand Dollar's aren't broken yet :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

If there are any people here from San Diego, the Nordstrom rack in Mission Valley has the sets with polishes, removers and one that was a polish and lippy!

They had a decent amount. I would definitely go ASAP tho.

lol. i have a client out there so every time we meet up I make sure I take a special trip just to take in the beauty :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

awww Sand Dollar's :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I used to love collecting those as a kid. 

Originally Posted by xlisaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I used to go to school near-ish to OB, but at the Richmond side. I miss it! I used to go at least once a week before school started & it's usually when all the Sand Dollar's aren't broken yet :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Wow, this thread kind of makes me want to cry.  I just bought both of the nail polish sets from the butter london website for $25 dollars a piece and I thought I was getting a great deal.  All of the other online stores I looked at were still selling them for $36.  I'm trying to keep telling myself that I would have had to drive 3 and a half hours to get to a Rack and they probably would have been out.  It's only marginally making me feel better.  I would have only saved $20 and I would have spent more than that in gas.  Sigh.....

I'm super jealous.  None near me had them,  I've checked a couple times.  Today, they had the Olympic trio for $14.97, but I'm not interested in those.  The colors are too generic.

Back