Buying a train case

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by iceboi /img/forum/go_quote.gif Check Walmart!! I've seen several small train cases at about $19.99-$24.99 great price and they look great !! yup, i have that one! i got as a bday present from my man, and its already full! honestly thou , its not what you want if you have alot of stuff. but it suffice's for right now!

I have one from yazmo on ebay and the material on the inside has become unglued. I hate it. I just got another one from ULTA. It's a very large Caboodles one for $39.99 and you can use those $3.50 coupons they usually have or if u have the Oct Allure the $5 coupon.

Originally Posted by Leony /img/forum/go_quote.gif I bought this one for my mom a few weeks ago.It only cost me around $23 USD lol.

That is an awesome deal. Where did you get it from?

I agree with the caboodles at Target! $20 cant be beat.

But oh how I lust for that MAC train case...

I need a new BIG traincase... My Caboodles one wasn't big enough, and I didn't buy more than one... When I was staying at my in-laws, I was actually jealous over my FIL's MAC tools box... Which is about 6 feet tall with many, many drawers LMAO! And yes, I mean MAC tools not MAC cosmetics LMAO!

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif That is an awesome deal. Where did you get it from? Yahoo Japan auction. It was a lot cheaper than the retail price ($35 USD)

Originally Posted by Leony /img/forum/go_quote.gif I bought this one for my mom a few weeks ago.It only cost me around $23 USD lol.

Definitely a great deal!

I would recommend Ebay, they have some really nice onces. I got mine at the swap meet for $2.00, yes there was something wrong with it. The only thing that was wrong was that there was a key missing that would open the darn thing. I went to the 99 cents store and bought several locks with the keys. To my fortune, the last key I tried opened it!!!

Alot of times you can find Caboodle cases at the thrift store.... I found a Victoria's Secret mini-traincase there. Good Luck!!

Originally Posted by broken /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yazmo! That's the name of the place I was trying to think of. I hate my traincase from there. It's such crappy quality. I hate it.

That's not the first time I've heard that about Yazmo. But I can never find another company that makes traincases in such pretty colors.
scared.gif

Back