Bye Bye long nails, forever...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's too bad about your syndrome though. But now you can have fun having them long again, and paint them as you want
smile.gif

I feel for you ♥

I never had long nails though, and they would always break, and I have to keep them short anyway b.c. I'm a guitarist. I wouldn't mind having pretty long nails done up in neon pink and rhinestones though.

Well I feel ya girl! I work at Gerber Baby Food and we can't have long nails or polish our nails either. Oh well.

I always used to have long nails, but a couple of months ago I decided - no more long nails. Now I'm wearing short nails and I have to say that I got used to them. First days with short nails were strange, I felt like something was missing
lol.gif
but now I'm glad with short nails. Black polish looks much better now.

But I can understand that if someone has to shorten the nails not because she wants to, but because she has to, it sucks...

I always had such long nails, but whenever a nail breaks, I cut my other nails so they all could be the same length. And I'm always having to do that, so I recently decided just to keep my nails short. And I actually really like them short, they're so much easier to handle.

Back