C. Aguilera's look

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I saw these photos a while ago now, in 2005 I think. I loved Christina's look here, and would still love to know what products she used (or, similar products to achieve the same look). I particularly like the pink gloss/lippy, I'm still trying to find one this shade. I know she is a fan of MAC, so any recs from their range would be really appreciated
smile.gif

Originally Posted by MaddyBoo718 /img/forum/go_quote.gif That's such a great look! I'd love to know what to use, too! I know it looks really simple, but I think it's a truly beautiful look, and she looks great. I personally think the lip shade is amazing, I need something exactly like it lol!

I love that lip color, too! That whole look is beautiful.

Maybe you should get a pink lip palette and blend different colors until you find a shade that looks similar on you. I often rely on palettes because even if you use the same product as someone else, it can look differently on you because of coloring.

Her lip color in the first and third pictures looks exactly like Neutrogena's lipgloss in Groove #08. I own it and that is exactly how it looks on my lips when I wear it. The other two pictures show a more matt lip. I have Myth and Hue lipstick from MAC and it looks very similar. I also hear Angel is similar to that color (Kim Kardashian wears it) but I'm waiting to buy it and see. My local MAC store is out of it. It's apparently a very popular color.

Originally Posted by jasilinda /img/forum/go_quote.gif Her lip color in the first and third pictures looks exactly like Neutrogena's lipgloss in Groove #08. I own it and that is exactly how it looks on my lips when I wear it. The other two pictures show a more matt lip. I have Myth and Hue lipstick from MAC and it looks very similar. I also hear Angel is similar to that color (Kim Kardashian wears it) but I'm waiting to buy it and see. My local MAC store is out of it. It's apparently a very popular color. I have Myth and Hue and they look more beigey on me...I've got really pigmented, darkish pink lips, so I'm gonna need a true/vivid baby pink lippy to get Xtina's look lol (I hate my colour lips, finding lippy is a nightmare!!)

Latest posts

Back