Caffeine and cellulite?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Caffeine is the most-used psychoactive substance in the world. Here in the United States alone, more than 150 million citizens consume coffee on a daily basis, and that's not even to mention the hundreds of millions more who drink caffeine in tea and colas daily. Caffeine works as a stimulant for your body's central nervous system, and also provides numerous other benefits..

There are so many alternative solutions to cellulite out there. But when it comes down to it, the only way to really effectively deal with cellulite is to do exercise and eat a healthy diet.

Good resistance training is best (eg lunges, squats and other resistance workouts) along with regular aerobic exercise to generally work at overall body fat.

Cutting down on fats and sugars on diets is going to be great too.

I know some people that also swear by scrubbing with special brushes is also good.

I've never found a cream that really produced results on its own. Good exercise and diet are really the key. Properly targeted resistance exercises are the best way (squats, lunges etc) combined with some aerobic exercise to reduce bodyfat.

Cellulite creams can help with keeping the skin looking better as you put the other elements in place.

I agree with BeautyRoom, exercise and a healthy diet is the key. Certain foods have properties that help remove fat deposits or stop water retention, like grapefruit for instance :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> you can do detox smoothies that help with grapefruit, celery, oranges, lime, apple, you can add other fruits too if you wish.

I also tried this product, it's a cup that you massage yourself with and it really reduced my cellulite, or at least it looks like it has diminished haha, the name of the brand is cellublue if I remember correctly :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back