Calling for back-up!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, the only thing I have backups of are clarins mascaras, and that's only because my friend who used to work there gave me a ton of sample sized ones!

Fashion Mews and Fast Friends.

Hopefully soon I'll get backups of the rest of the glosses.

Only cherry Chapstick, if that counts. I buy them in the economy-size pack and keep them all around the house, the car, purse, etc.

i keep a backup of my most often used foundation (estee lauder double wear) and pressed powder (cornsilk) and burt's bees lip balms because i buy all of these things when they are on sale.

um...like 2 or more of the exat same color? i guess stubborn brown eyeliner. everything else...i will never use up the make up i have. if i run out of something im ok because i have another. not the same but another.

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Tracy just cp'ed me a backup of Stark Naked bp blush from her CCO. $12.25, not a bad price... love that blush.

which CCO is this?! i missed out on this collection due to being broke and i must have stark naked =(

I have a backup of MAC's Shimpagne MSF. But I dont think I will ever go through my current pan of Shimpagne! LOL. It's endless.

I am a horter so I have back ups for my back ups of everthing. I buy what I like so I am always scared to be with out it so..... I just bought ten jars of Nurta replenising cream, 10 jars of eye cream, and ten jars of firming cream. I have about 70 bottles of perfume lol and all the loting and shower creams to match... must I go on? ohh and make up! oh well lets not go there!

Originally Posted by x33cupcake /img/forum/go_quote.gif which CCO is this?! i missed out on this collection due to being broke and i must have stark naked =( CCO in Ellenton, Florida. =)
I just realized, I need first ups, so I can get back ups, lol!

I scour almost nightly, looking for the earlier MSFs I missed, light Lightscapade, etc.

i have back ups of:

• Stila Plumping Lipglaze in Vanilla Mint
  • Stila Lipglaze in Apricot
  • NARS Lipgloss in Orgasm
  • Guerlain Cupidon Lip Pencil
  • Prescriptives Traceless Skin Tint
  • Bobbi Brown Corrector & Concealer
  • all my Philiosphy skincare
thats it i think xxx

I might get several back ups of the Bonne Bell Gel Bronzer in Golden tan, this stuff is ammmmmmmazing !!!

Back