Cameron diaz get a LIFE!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats what I thought too. But recently I read on msn entertainment that her and justin had gone on some kind of romantic snow trip or something. I don't kow, maybe they are both playing the field before commiting to anything. Im just so dissapointed that Cameron is acting this way. I always thought she was too much for Justin.

Oh god me to some reason is is truly YUCKY to me.

I feel for Cameron though she is getting older and looking older as well. She probably really cared about him. I have made scenes in my life and thank the good lord I suppose it doesnt turn up in some celebrity thing. But personally I was always proud of my scenes because people think they can walk all over me and when I become WITCHY there is no stopping me LOL.

Justin Timberlake is so cheesy. If Cam wants a new justin she can go to a male stripclub and find the next aspiring popstar that is also confused about his race lol.

i feel bad for her, i know this is hard for her and she's hurt, but she needs to try to move on and be with her friends for support. and justin is just being young and playin the field now.

Err you saying only older people get jealous?BTW I do feel her pain she loves him

i never knew she was like that. i've always saw her as calm, cool, and collected.

i don't know why everyone likes J.T. i don't think he's that great looking

Well seriously if he had a heart he wouldnt have kissed another girl in front of his newly ex.. thats just pure mean and of course he is young so hes immature

She lost her cool. She's hurt. I probably would have slapped him until the piss ran down his leg. He is a little twirp to act like that. Is that a gentleman? I think not. Coursse I am not being a lady right now. Piss runs down his leg???? Where did I get that??? I need some rest. LOL

i dont know i never made any scenes with ex's or anything, not my thing, i would mostly curl up in bed and cry me a river (no pun intended!!!) for a couple of days until i was completly over it and wher NO one could see me or know about it!!! and thats how i would let it out but to give the guy the PLEASURE, HECK NO!!!!!!

couldn't agree more.

poor cameron, she shouldn't get involoded with a kid like JT anyways, i mean to act like that in an evennt where u KNOW she's gonna be there and u KNOW the media's eyes r going to be on u all the time, is just pure mean and childish :10:

No, its more like if you are jealous and happen to be older it is a recipe for disaster. You have to play up what you have and not be self-deprecating, but in the end sometimes things just don't work. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back