Can I trust Tmart.com?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by captainamanda /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have no experience with Tmart, but if you look at all or most of these positive posts about them, they all have only one or two posts and all have some issues with grammar. The same also goes for many negative posts about them- they also only have a few posts and and similar grammar. I'm  guessing that Tmart is creating fake profiles to give positive reviews, and possibly a competitor is writing many bad reviews.

Yeah, I was thinking that, too.  This thread is just weird. 

Uh. Hi. Chiming in here because I'm an actual person who doesn't work for Tmart. This is such an odd thread. I have ordered a few things from them. The two things I ordered that were shipped out of the US (a sleep mask and a lip liner brush) came pretty quickly and were exactly what I ordered. Obviously not anything of superior quality (I believe each item was less than a dollar, so...yeah), but they actually are both holding up pretty well. In January I ordered a pack of false eyelashes. I didn't realize they came shipped from China, though. I believe I waited a little over a month for those to get here. I actually figured they had just lost my order. 

Bottom line: I wouldn't buy anything that's worth more than a few bucks from them, and things that are shipped from the US are probably the safest bet. 

I am a florist who works from home in England and used Tmart for the first time in February to place a large order of Tiaras to sell along side wedding flowers. I found this company brilliant as it states on each individual item if it's being shipped from China or the US and it took about 2 weeks to receive my order. However it took slightly longer to receive the ones from US for some reason. I will definitely order from them again as my customers at a prom show on 1st March at The Priory Centre in St Neots, Bedford, England loved the quality of them and the cheap price! I do not work for Tmart and to prove it you can check my website

Originally Posted by foreverflowers /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am a florist who works from home in England and used Tmart for the first time in February to place a large order of Tiaras to sell along side wedding flowers. I found this company brilliant as it states on each individual item if it's being shipped from China or the US and it took about 2 weeks to receive my order. However it took slightly longer to receive the ones from US for some reason. I will definitely order from them again as my customers at a prom show on 1st March at The Priory Centre in St Neots, Bedford, England loved the quality of them and the cheap price! I do not work for Tmart and to prove it you can check my website

This is another fake review... hahah

Orders# 22164352

I recently ordered merchandise off of Tmart.com. The website claimed to have short shipping, so like other items I've purchased online in the past, I went on the website to try and track my package. The website claimed at that point the items I ordered were back-ordered, never previously stating that before I made my purchase and that the items were untraceable since they were never shipped, however, they had already charged my credit card for the full amount of the items. I then tried to contact some kind of customer service to try and cancel my order. I made over ten email attempts, tried to do their "live chat" which is constantly "unavailable" and tried to find a number to call to speak to a customer service representative from their website which there was no number available listed on the website. I contacted my credit card company which gave me a number listed when they charged my card from their website. I tried calling said number and it sounded like I got someones cell phone voicemail stating "leave your user name and phone number and we'll call you back". No one ever answers this number, I've left numerous messages, numerous emails, tried to do this "live chat" numerous times with everytime being a failed attempt. I've filed a dispute claim with my credit card company because I refuse to pay for merchandise I never even received. This company has never tried to contact me in response to my emails or claims. I'm wondering if anyone else has had problems with this company, and if so what they did to rectify it? I'm beyond frustrated, I work really hard for my money and don't appreciate being scammed

Took over one month to ship (after promising 3-15 days). Would not refund. Below is the interaction transcript with customer support.
Isah Hsieh 22146409:
It's been over 15 business days and we've not seen our ordered items. I am disappointed, since they were supposed to be for a gift today. I will now need to buy something else because of the delay of shipping. Order tracking shows that the US postal service has not even received the package yet. I would like to request a refund and will try to order again from Tmart another time.
Welcome Isah Hsieh 22146409! Your request has been directed to the Shipped but not Delivered department. Please wait for our operator to answer your call.
Call accepted by operator lavender. Currently in room: Isah Hsieh 22146409, lavender.
lavender:
Hello,welcome to Tmart support center.
Isah Hsieh 22146409:
Hello
lavender:
It is shipped out on 2013-3-12 fromHongKong , it will take 30 days to reach you , in normal you will get it on 2013-4-12
Isah Hsieh 22146409:
Can you explain why this was not made clear at time of order? Your website said that Global Free shipping took 3-15 business days.
lavender:
We are very sorry , just our web site not be update , we will feedback the message to our manager
Isah Hsieh 22146409:
i would like to ask for my money back because I now need to go buy another present, since this is not arriving in the promised time. I will be happy to RMA/send the products back to you unopened once they arrive and try buying from tmart another time. Can you help me with that please?
lavender:
Sorry , the item is on the way , we can not refund to you
Isah Hsieh 22146409:
This doesn't seem fair since you have not delivered in the promised time, forcing me to buy a present elsewhere. You have my credit card information and can bill me if I don't return the late items. This seems like very poor customer service. Are you sure there's nothing you can do? Do you want me to post this interaction on a public review for everyone to see?
lavender:
No , but hope you can understand
Isah Hsieh 22146409:
I'm a business person too and I understand that things can cause delays. I don't understand why you won't honor what your website says or make up for the inconvenience you've caused me as a new customer. It's not my fault that you didn't update your website."

I dont know who to believe but I certanley dont want to waste my money and time. I wanted to get a laser pen that said it will ship in 24 hours and free shipping. If I do get this order will it arrive quickly without getting broken.

There are messages saying you guys are good and messages saying you guys suck at delivery.WHO DO I BELIEVE!!!!!!

tmart sucks...took my money and then told me they didn't have what i ordered. Took over 1 month to get my credit card refunded. These guys are scam artists from Hong Kong and they don't have anything, but they will still take your money. STAY AWAY FROM THESE THIEFS!

Here my TMart Ticket No.: T21773627

The many negative reviews on Tmart I saw after I ordered from Tmart on 4/29/2013 worried me. However, I got the product yesterday. It was a good product and the delivery was on time. My experience with Tmart is positive. 

Tmart is a scam . Orders# 22164352.

I've been waiting for an order that cost $6 for 2 weeks. Never received the package after buying it. Shipping from inside the US and still, absolutely nothing but advertisements from T-Mart.
Never buying from them again, since it takes more than 3 weeks for them to ship a 2 pound small package. Sticking to something like Newegg and Amazon."

I bought a ipad case from them on the web site it says delivery from Hong Kong takes up to 15 days. It is way past that so I e mailed them they replied "delivery takes between 30 - 45 days, be patient"  !

I doubt that this will ever arrive and any way I've had to buy my cover elsewhere so i don't need it.

COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY CHINESE RIP OFF COMPANY.

I have been waiting for an order since March 31. they never answer chat and when they do they claim system is down. If you order an item and the things that
are imported from Hong Kong never seem to arrive. However they charge your credit card!

This is FRAUD on every level! I am reporting TMart to the Federal trade commission. They should NOT be allowed to do business with the United States AT ALL.

To charge a customer credit card and not send items is a crime. They are thieves and liars!

Still.... no answer from them and still waiting for my items --- since March 31. I am leaving to go out of town and wanted to take my items on my trip. Meanwhile they have credited my credit card. I dispise fraudent companies.

I have so much to say about TMART. It is my worst experience on web shopping and I do lot of shopping on WWW. I have never experienced a behaviour like this. I think they are trying to foolish people. 
On Mar 4, 2013 i have ordered a spare battery for my phone and paid it through PAY PAL. Today we have the Jul10, 2013 and I still don´t have my battery, which is already paid.So I have complained myself and they answer that the item will be reshipped again in 1-2 days (on May 12, 2012), still waiting.So, I guess this is it, I think TMART is fooling us, collecting money for nothing!!!!!!
 I wrote them once again, I just want what I have ordered and payed:

"OK, we can make no business anymore. Are you trying to fool me, do I have to wait for one year to get a battery for my phone that is not working anymore????
Have you send the battery or not? Where the hell is the problem, every time I am checking the track number and the package the same answer...

This is not the way to run business, if you are dealing this way with customers you deserve a bad note.

I am very disappointed and I am gone write a bad note about your business.

Very very disappointed. You haven't done anything, to get the package to my address, thank you."
And this is their answer:
"Dear Valued Customer,

Thanks for your email, it is our honor to help you.

Sorry for any inconvience caused by us.

Do you recieve your item?

Or you have recieved the item, but the item is defective?

Looking forward to your reply.

Have a nice day.

If you have any question, you may also use the link below to contact us.

http://www. tmart.com/HelpCenter/Contact_Us.html

Best wishes,
Tmart Service Team

Last edited by a moderator:
I have made many purchases at Tmart, over 20, all perfect, no problem.
It is one of the stores with more fast shipments.

i have brought loads of stuff off of this website, and i have never had a problem! i dont know what everyone is going on about =/

and yes i am real and a real customer and not part of tmart team!

This thread is such shit! 90% of these "reviews" are fakes and the last one was racist!! This should seriously be closed!!

I ordered an item on September 5th. It has been almost two months and I still haven't received an item. I was told by customer service care that the item is arriving from Hong Kong and it will take 3-4 weeks to be delivered. They obviously lie about the shipping service on their website. I wish I have read reviews more thoroughly prior to placing an order. Several people had the same issue like I'm having now. I don't even know if I will receive my order at all

Can someone close this thread? It's seriously filled with a bunch of new 1 post posters. It's like TMart and its competitors are battling it out via MUT forums.

My order from Tmart.com didn't arrive . See the stupidity of T-Mart answer and excuses for not paying.

Dear buyer,

Thank you for your mail,
Due to the payment has been reserved,we cant give you refund soomthly.So cpuld you like to contact the bank and the paypal to close the charge back case?
Once the bank send the document to inform paypal to close the case, we can refund your money. Hope you can understand that.

Please feel free to contact with us if anything.

Best wishes,
Susan
[email protected]

Ticket Details
===================
Ticket ID: 374065
Department: Service&Apple
Priority: Medium

Whatever you do, do NOT close your dispute with your bank or Paypal. They CAN refund the money even with a dispute is open.

Back