Can you ID these two ORLY polishes?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are there any numbers on the bottom?  I know the names are listed on the back of the package I did see that much yesterday.  It think this was the one I saw

orly minis.JPG

pic courtesy of Ebay

Look up SpaRitual Pioneer. I've bought sets of Orly minis from TJ Maxx only to find one (or more) were originally released by SpaRitual. They are sister companies, so it's not too weird, though I'd think they could charge more for a mini SpaRitual as opposed to an Orly.

PicsArt_1388355809907.jpg

These do look similar to at least one polish in the Orly FX line.  It's called Milky Way.

Image credit to nerdy4nails.
FYI -

Nerdy4nails and Nerd4nails are two different people on IG, this swatch is from Nerd4nails. Nerd4nails has recently stopped swatching and I've only recently heard of Nerdy4nails. Hope this clears up any potential confusion in the names!

Pioneer is part of the Quest collection- here's a picture of the whole collection I borrowed from Google:

image.jpg
Yess thank you so much!!! Also I just confirmed that the third unnamed polish (unpictured) is SpaRitual Arroyo. Is this a common practice for nail polish companies? So now I have essentially three SpaRitual colors kept in Orly mini manicure bottles :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Yess thank you so much!!! Also I just confirmed that the third unnamed polish (unpictured) is SpaRitual Arroyo. Is this a common practice for nail polish companies? So now I have essentially three SpaRitual colors kept in Orly mini manicure bottles :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Yes. When companies are owned by a parent company whose polish is made by a 3rd party then the chances that they bottle it under different names is common.

Back