Canadian Makeup Artist-First Forum I have joined!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Everyone! So I thought I would join my first ever forum! And share some information with you beautiful people out there:)

I am a stay at home Mom of 2 beautiful daughters and a wife and I have been doing makeup for over 15 years now and it is my passion! So much so that I started my own youtube channel called ProsRealLife to discuss all the things in life I am passionate about in the hopes of helping some people out there.

I love helping people feel great about themselves. I want to help you realize your true beauty by sharing some helpful tips to help you feel more confident. Too many of us are way to hard on ourselves. I truly believe that everyone is beautiful in their own way...and I wish everyone could be proud of what makes you different from the next person.

So hopefully I can learn some things through this forum and I can help some people along the way. It is so rewarding for me if I can help someone out there feel more confident:)

flowers.gif
Hello and Welcome to Makeuptalk!
flowers.gif
Please be sure to look at our Terms of Service for MakeupTalk. Some of the most popular parts of MakeupTalk are:

We hope you enjoy your time here. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me or another moderator!

Welcome to MakeupTalk.
hand.gif

We hope you have a fun time here, get answers to any questions, and find some beauty inspirations. Please don't hesitate to private message me or other the moderators if you need something.
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back