Candles!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm slowly starting to realize that I'm obbsessed with candles! We have at least two in every room of the house, and we still have a bunch that I havent even lit yet! I'm not sure what it is, but I love buying, and burning candles! Some of my favorite places to buy them are Yankee Candle, and Bath and Body works (which is having the 2 for $22 on their 3-wick candles right now!) any other candle lovers out there? which scents are your favorite? Oh and have any of you bought those Diamond Candles? you know, the ones with a potential $5,000 ring inside?? :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I LOVE candles. My favorite is the 3 wick from Slatkin (bath&bodyworks). I have a HUGE stash of them. Apple Cider is my favorite but I really like cinnamon donut too.

I do have a diamond candle - haven't used it yet. What's your favorite scent?

I LOVE candles too!!! The majority of mine are from Bath and Body Works.  I have so many scents that I love!  I have a few from Anthropologie as well.  I've heard of the diamond candles but haven't tried one yet.  What's the website to buy them?  I've also heard www.candlesbyvictoria.com has awesome candles!  I need to make a purchase from there. 

I just recently got into candles. Since I was about 12/13 my parents had an obsession with those really big Yankee Candle ones, they'd get the buy 2, get 2 deal or whatever. I always ended up with a few each trip. I'm currently burning a chocolate cupcake and a buttercream one in my room. I LOVE food scents. They are the only type of candles I can really stand. But I don't like the design of Yankee Candle's I feel like there is a lot of wasted candle. I plan on getting some Bath&Body Works three wick ones soon.

Originally Posted by hiheather /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just recently got into candles. Since I was about 12/13 my parents had an obsession with those really big Yankee Candle ones, they'd get the buy 2, get 2 deal or whatever. I always ended up with a few each trip. I'm currently burning a chocolate cupcake and a buttercream one in my room. I LOVE food scents. They are the only type of candles I can really stand. But I don't like the design of Yankee Candle's I feel like there is a lot of wasted candle. I plan on getting some Bath&Body Works three wick ones soon.
I've heard Yankee Candles are really good, but I don't have a store by me so I don't have any.  Bath and Body Works Candles burn really nicely!

Back in the day I loooooved Yankee Candle but couldn't bear to burn most of my candles, lol. Now I'm obsessed with red flower after getting them in my Yuzen box (currently burning their "italian blood orange" scent)... also very curious to try Diamond Candles.

I have a problem when it comes to candles. everytime BBW has a 2 for 20/22 sale, I always buy a ridiculous amount. I have at least 16 sitting in various places in my room. I also really like goose creek jar candles from little black bag and the yankee candles are always amazing. But BBW are still my fav.

I'm currently overseas, so I can't go to yankee candle, or BBW, but I feel like I can't pass up on a good deal! So whenever they have the 2/$22 or when Yankee Candle had their semi anual sale online, I had to stock up!  I got a few of my favorite scents, but I also ventured out, and bought a few that I've never smelled before. I'm hoping when I get home I wont be disappointed with stinky candles that I dont like! lol

Latest posts

Back