Candy clutch faceoff

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lmao.......you guys are hilarious.

but i seriously can't make anything with that clutch, perhaps i'll try harder.

sorry i chose that clutch lolll.

you probably wouldn't catch me

with it either, but for the purpose of

this, i thought it would be a great

CHALLENGE to see what you

brilliant ladies could come up with.

=) i'll be joining later.

take care.

Originally Posted by michixboo /img/forum/go_quote.gif sorry i chose that clutch lolll.you probably wouldn't catch me

with it either, but for the purpose of

this, i thought it would be a great

CHALLENGE to see what you

brillant ladies could come up with.

=) i'll be joining later.

take care.

Yeah, it's really hard to create outfits for the clutch, but it really is a challenge! That's kind of why I like this one.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif tthonglor, i love those shoes, i'd totally wear them i know they are soo sexy!!! hahahah i based my whole outfit on those shoes!! hahahah
and yea i know the clutch is something that i wouldnt even think of buying.. it took me honestly an hour and a half to find anything that matched!!! but i had TONS-O-FUN going thru everything.. hahah good luck ladies

I have enjoyed this challenge the most, even though I by far spent the most amount of time on it. Its great to see so many different ideas.

Well let me say that this was kinda a hard one. Nice! But, the purse reminded me of the 80s so it wasn't that hard because I love that fashion era! Here's my entry:

Hope ya likes!
smile.gif
Cool entries so far girls!!

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif And Aprill, in the mouth. oye!!!!
moa.gif
Not a good look, lol

I haven't done this before, but here goes!
smile.gif

One more (I thought it posted, but it seems to have gotten deleted. ?? Is it ok to have more than one entry?)

cable, it's fine to have more than one entry, but only one can be entered into the voting. Which one do you prefer to have voted on?

Back