Candy Corn Makeup Ideas!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey all, so I work at Hot Topic and we have to dress up next saturday for Halloween and I'm going to be candy corn. Haha it's kind of silly but I think it's a cute and easy idea. I found this really cute retro mini dress that inspired the idea. Here is what it looks like (it's so much cuter in person lol):

retrodress.jpg

Anyways, I know I am going to glue some candy corn on my face and obviously the makeup colors I'm using are going to be primarily white, orange, and yellow. I want it to be pretty dramatic so I was wondering if anyone has any good ideas/photos on makeup that would look great with this idea. I need some inspiration pictures!!! Thanks!

the only thing I can think of, is to check out the tutorials page and then just change the colours. It should give you a few ideas at the very least

good luck! it's such a cute idea

I think those three colors would look great on your eyes, with maybe an orange-y lip.

That is a really cute idea. You will have to post some pics of what you come up with. I think one cool thing to do would be to fade some lipstick from darker to lighter in the center of the lips with an orange and white color. I have no clue how you will get Candy corn to stick to your face. But what you could do is make a headband or a barrette with some candy corn and a glue gun. Just glue the stuff to the headband, that would be really cute. Same thing with earrings and a necklace. You could wear some cute over the knee socks too and maybe sew some ribbon on the top and glue some candy corns to those as well. I bet you could draw a candy corn on your face.

Have fun with it.

I like Bexy's idea about gluing Candy Corn to a headband, jewelry, socks etc. I would do white shadow on the lid, yellow in the inner crease and orange in the outer crease. Matte colors would look more candy corn-like. Black liner and mascara. Maybe an orangey lip too. Cute idea.

Originally Posted by Bexy /img/forum/go_quote.gif That is a really cute idea. You will have to post some pics of what you come up with. I think one cool thing to do would be to fade some lipstick from darker to lighter in the center of the lips with an orange and white color. I have no clue how you will get Candy corn to stick to your face. But what you could do is make a headband or a barrette with some candy corn and a glue gun. Just glue the stuff to the headband, that would be really cute. Same thing with earrings and a necklace. You could wear some cute over the knee socks too and maybe sew some ribbon on the top and glue some candy corns to those as well. I bet you could draw a candy corn on your face.
Have fun with it.

Very good ideas! That would look extra cute.
glasses.gif

I have never heard of Candy Corn so I had to google it. So it's like halloween candy? What does it taste like?

Anyway, I think that mini dress is really cute! I like the idea of glueing Candy Corn to a headband or something, I think glueing it to your face may look a little weird. But I bet you will do some awesome make up! Have fun!

Latest posts

Back