Cannabis being used to improve skin care

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't even get me started on the medicinal usage of marijuana. As far as skin care goes, it helps with wrinkles! Because if you take a toke every now and then, you won't scowl your forehead because you'll be so relaxed! lol J/K
rofl.gif

Dude, I've been hearing/reading so much about this plant, and honestly, it seems like it does more good than bad...

Originally Posted by sooperficial /img/forum/go_quote.gif I welcome all the effects
biggrin.gif
five.gif

I can tell ya smoking some gets rids of my aches and pains, and I haven't found a better painkiller if I have a toothache.

As an active ingrediant in creams and hair products, it has always given me great results, like I mentioned before.

But hanging out in a small smoky room or car, especially day after day, causes breakouts for me. Avoid that
smile.gif

In fact avoid smoking if you can, nasty habit
frown.gif
Smoke does clog pores and causes your skin to lose elasticity (collagen) faster.

Interesting. They have found that our bodies produce a substance similar to THC, especially during childbirth. Since marijuana can cause short-term memory loss, and during childbirth is when you'd want some of that.

I keep hemp oil for my dog's skin and sometimes I make myself a scrub out of it sugar or salt. Whatever I have on hand.

Some researches have proved that CBD oil can be helpful for dealing with acne and may even give your skin a more youthful look , due to its inflammation-fighting prowess.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes Cannabis could be used to treat many health problems. For example CBD oil could treat acne, some forms of cancer or even diabetes. CBD oil is amazing and I use it daily!

Absolutely agree with the previous commenter, cbd oil is a product of decade. Besides the fact it can really treat dozens of diseases, it is also a great cosmetological product. I managed to heal skin inflammations exactly due to cannabidiol and my fav lvs enzo which has brass knuckles.

Guys, in short I recently needed to fly on a plane to another state, but since I just can not live without a good weed and I wondered is it legal to take weed on a plane. I found a great explanation, but I don't have an MMJ card yet. One thing I've learned is that if you have a medical marijuana card, then you can carry a small amount of weed in your luggage.

CBD has been shown to have a soothing effect on the skin, and has been used in the treatment of acne and rosacea as well as eczema and dryness. Though it's important to use only quality products here. Also I havev read that the anti-inflammatory properties of CBD can help decrease itching and puffiness of skin, and even treat soreness of the skin,

Back