Cardio party

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone used the turbo jam cardio party remix? Is it easy to follow? I don't care if it is a strenuous workout, I am just not that coordinated if they change movements to often and quick. Thanks

Never heard of it that way but my kids have DDR parties all the time... With the PlayStation and a couple DDR pads and the house is a rocking!! Lol

yea....i own it. i love turbo jam but cardio party took me a while to get. you do kinda have to be coordinated to do it. her shorter videos are much easier to catch on to.

Originally Posted by jasilinda /img/forum/go_quote.gif yea....i own it. i love turbo jam but cardio party took me a while to get. you do kinda have to be coordinated to do it. her shorter videos are much easier to catch on to. So what are some of the shorter videos??? lol

Originally Posted by wvpumpkin /img/forum/go_quote.gif So what are some of the shorter videos??? lol Well there's ab jam which focuses on your abs...but it uses a lot of the same exercises as cardio party. And there's a 20 min video which is basically and shorter version of cardio party. All of the exercises are basically the same. She has 11 moves that makeup up turbo jam but its all about the sequence and in the longer videos like "turbo jam" and "cardio party" she adds more which makes it more intense. If you buy the set you get the entire collection.
Beachbody Fitness, Nutrition, Diet and Weight Loss Products and Videos

My husband and I also use P90X which is from the same company....beachbody.com. Its awesome. I've gotten tons of compliments on how great I look after only one month of doing that. I did one month of turbo jam and although I could tell a difference in my body no one else could. Just a thought in case your looking for a good workout routine.

Originally Posted by jasilinda /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well there's ab jam which focuses on your abs...but it uses a lot of the same exercises as cardio party. And there's a 20 min video which is basically and shorter version of cardio party. All of the exercises are basically the same. She has 11 moves that makeup up turbo jam but its all about the sequence and in the longer videos like "turbo jam" and "cardio party" she adds more which makes it more intense. If you buy the set you get the entire collection.
Beachbody Fitness, Nutrition, Diet and Weight Loss Products and Videos

My husband and I also use P90X which is from the same company....beachbody.com. Its awesome. I've gotten tons of compliments on how great I look after only one month of doing that. I did one month of turbo jam and although I could tell a difference in my body no one else could. Just a thought in case your looking for a good workout routine.

Ok thanks, you were a great help. Which power 90 do you use? Are there different ones of those too?

I own them too, they did help me lose a lot of weight, and to me they were pretty easy to follow, it only took me about three days to coordinate the moves, i love them, i also have P90x but im not sure i like it so much, i havent really tried it much though.

Latest posts

Back