Cards against humanity holiday bs sub

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by buhdderkupp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I agree. I have no idea where to start.

I got day 2 and day 3 yesterday, but didn't see any puzzle things in them, unless the actual items are puzzle things? Has anyone else received theirs?
I got day 1 Tuesday and Day 3 Wendesday.  I have not received day 2.

I have recycled the Day 1 and Day 3 envelopes (and Waste Management took them away yesterday - I can't dig them out of the bin).

Quote: Originally Posted by tiffanys /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I have recycled the Day 1 and Day 3 envelopes (and Waste Management took them away yesterday - I can't dig them out of the bin).
I think I also recycled the envelopes, oops....  Hopefully they aren't important?

If I remember correctly, day 1's envelope had a holiday deer on it , I think? Or maybe it was a tree.

I haven't received day 1 or 3 yet! I only got the lump of coal (hopefully this is not all that the CAH Santa is bringing me this year.. that would be a sad joke)! Maybe it's delayed....

I am curious about the puzzle too! I wouldn't have thrown anything out if it is delayed since I only got the coal so far...

Is it the lyrics to the song? ("2 turtles f--king and a reindeer in a tree or something like that")

I had only gotten days 1, 2, and 3... then today, bam!  4 envelopes in the mail.  I haven't opened them yet to know what they are.  There must have been a back up at my post office!

Quote: Originally Posted by nicepenguins /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It was a card with the recipient's name on it so he can be a part of the answer pool for the game.
smile.gif

That's awesome! I get to be part of the game!

Hmm, I got day 12 early. I think I'm getting them in random order, because I haven't gotten some of the ones in the middle. Also, did you guys read this?  http://www.wired.com/underwire/2013/12/cards-against-humanity-holiday/ Looks like if you asked for a reasonable, concrete thing, CAH actually sent it to some folks! Dammit. I think I asked for vague things, like, books, jewelry, delicious food... 
I didn't ask for anything. Dammit!

I asked for my husband to finish his PhD--maybe they will print him a fake one. I am so loving that they gave to charity. They're like cards FOR humanity. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by aquaria527 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hmm, I got day 12 early. I think I'm getting them in random order, because I haven't gotten some of the ones in the middle. Also, did you guys read this? 

http://www.wired.com/underwire/2013/12/cards-against-humanity-holiday/

Looks like if you asked for a reasonable, concrete thing, CAH actually sent it to some folks! Dammit. I think I asked for vague things, like, books, jewelry, delicious food... 
So I should have maybe asked them for a resonable bag of some concrete for my project, that or a KIDNEY-  to me that seems like a perfectly reasonable request.

Actually I have never heard of CAH before, they sound pretty funny.

Maybe I can ask for a giant marshmallow Peep and five pounds of Haribo assorted gummi candy.
Also maybe some of those model animal building kits made out of wood or cardboard, just for the geekyness....

Quote: Originally Posted by nicepenguins /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It was a card with the recipient's name on it so he can be a part of the answer pool for the game.
smile.gif

Dang - I ordered this but didn't get a card with my name on it. Boooo! 

Quote: Originally Posted by Dayo Steph /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Dang - I ordered this but didn't get a card with my name on it. Boooo! 
Just take a card and write "MY NAME" on it or maybe "YOUR NAME"  lol.

i'M just joking, but I really do think that is what people were sent out

Back