Casey Anthony Trial

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember being on the jury some years ago for a guy committing some serious stuff, eventually it became a hung jury because of not enough substantial evidence even though so many things pointed out guilty (his wife was around us speaking in Spanish not knowing I understood and the things she was saying...tisk), but some folks did not feel right voting guilty without proper evidence, which in hindsight is understandable.

My point is, as the audience we were probably not told certain things that the jury would have that made them lean towards their final verdict. Obviously from what I've read and watched over time my opinion would be that she did it because the whole thing is just too WEIRD, but who knows? I'm telling you, being in a room with that many different individuals all having to decide unanimously, it's definitely being looked at thoroughly and carefully, tediously going through every witness accounts, notes, evidence...especially knowing this person's life can be spent in or out of jail, not something to take lightly and go by emotional/personal feelings (that's how I hope most of them acted). That's why I'm not so outrage by this because really, maybe she didn't do it? You can only hope that whoever had done it will be brought to justice eventually.

Okay, so I read more further details and both prosecution and defense's case... I can see why the jurors verdict was not guilty.

The jurors did their job - if all is at fault, just the prosecution should've charged her differently to...neglect...the evidence they presented definitely showed Anthony as a neglectful mother.

Either way this lady will endure negative stigma for the rest of her life, karma will catch up.

Back