Cat Cosmetics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just received the Sex Kitten Palette a few days ago, so far I'm totally loving it! Anyone else have this?

I don't have it yet but would love to get it. I keep hearing so many raves about it.

Hi Reija! Its really nice I like it alot! Best thing is, is that its big enough but small enough to pop in your purse. Originally Posted by Reija(admin) I don't have it yet but would love to get it. I keep hearing so many raves about it.

Hey Irish! Yeah, I've been using everything too, I'm surprised because I usually only use a few of the colors in palettes. I think I'm going to be paying more attention to this line in the future. I've heard her Kabuki brush is pretty good too! Originally Posted by Irishgirl Hi Tiny..I have this and I love it too! It's such a nice everyday palette and the Roar lipgloss is gorgeous! I use the pink/gold gloss duo to kick up my other lipsticks as well..It's one of the few palettes that I have actually used all of the colors..I have several things from her line and have been impressed thus far..She's coming out with more goodies too in the near future.

Latest posts

Back