Celebrity Looks: iWould, iWouldn't [Plaid Hatter]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by luxotika /img/forum/go_quote.gif That skirt is so short that I think I could actually see labia if I looked hard enough. lmfao
smile.gif
that was funny.

NNOOO!!!! i find that it looks weird.. i mean, i wont wear it out.. it'lll be sure to attracts lots of stares, not good ones i believe

I actually love plaid and patchwork prints, but not so much the black and red flannel/home improvement look. And just not those shorts in general. I have some really cute plaid dresses/skirts/shorts/capris though.

Originally Posted by luxotika /img/forum/go_quote.gif That skirt is so short that I think I could actually see labia if I looked hard enough. They're shorts, lol.

I'm with Benebaby and the others. The plaid is not the problem (I am half scottish afterall!) its the SHORTS. Too short, too high, to freakish in general :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

dang, gwen and i have the same style. i would totally wear this and have worn similiar things on ocassions. for summer though, no. for dressing up, no.

btw, nothing wrong with high shorts. high waist is my favorite style, whenever i wear high waisted shorts i get loads of compliments on how retro i look. thats what im going for, marilyn monroe did them well and i hope i do too!

i prob woulda done without the tights, and she does NOT look like she has huge hips! her figure is just more emphasized as being petite and cute.

Back