Celebrity Paranormal Project!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone seen the new celeb reality show on vh1 called celebrity paranormal project??? I found it extremely entertaining, and it's got me hooked! hehehe
rockwoot.gif

John has been watching this for the last few nights. He loves it! He was a BIG fan of MTV's Fear, and has been upset ever since it was over/cancelled LOL!

me too!!!! used to love Fear on MTV.

I wonder though, if they edit and put in those freaky ghostly shadows?

2nd episode was just too hilarious, Tracie Bigham screaming when Tony Little was just poking her! hehe

i've been watching this and i'm hooked! i love fear!

godfrey is soooooooooooo funny. i saw that one today.

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif John has been watching this for the last few nights. He loves it! He was a BIG fan of MTV's Fear, and has been upset ever since it was over/cancelled LOL! lmao!

Originally Posted by Princess6828 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I used to LOOOVE Fear on MTV. If this show is anything like it I def. want to see it. it's completely like it, except with celebrities!

I've been watching it when I catch it. I loved fear, too. It freaks me out...crazy stuff lol

ive seen it. i love it. like aquilah i was addicted to fear. so of course i love this one.

I watched it. I love anything dealing with ghosts/paranormal activity so I enjoy this one too.

I found this show so stupid. I mean, they are on TV, OF COURSE there will be special side effects to scare them, and they still believe it, scream, cry???? Goodness. These B or C-list celebrities are way too dumb. LOL

This coming sunday's episode looks really interesting!!!

VH1.com : Shows : Celebrity Paranormal : Episode 7: Cult Commune

Shot a year before the rest of the series, this original never-before-aired pilot episode features Heavyweight boxing champ Evander Holyfield, professional Jackass Wee Man, former MadTV star Debra Wilson, Playboy model Nikki Ziering, and Julio Iglesias Jr. The first team of five investigates the ruins of a cult commune in a remote canyon in California. Their mission leads to the series' closest encounter with a ghost and the most shocking episode climax yet when one of the team members gets possessed. (it's Debra Wilson!!!)

Fear? Wasn't the show hosted by Shannen Doughtery..where they'd say.....Are you scared? at the end or something..?? What was that show? That had some pretty funny episodes...
laughing.gif

haha, Fear was another show on MTV, the one you're talking about is scare tactics... I think it was on Sci Fi channel? yeah some episodes were hilarious!!!

sounds fun, I might have to check it out (but i always 4get about these kinds of things ..... )

Originally Posted by Thais /img/forum/go_quote.gif I found this show so stupid. I mean, they are on TV, OF COURSE there will be special side effects to scare them, and they still believe it, scream, cry???? Goodness. These B or C-list celebrities are way too dumb. LOL After watching Ghost Hunters with the hubby religiously this show just leaves me feeling jipped. I still like it but it sucks to keep wondering how much is the crew, you can say they're alone all you want, I don't believe it.

well, I saw the episode tonight, some parts were scary (like when Debra wilson went to a small shack alone and was playing a music box and she heard voices) but most of the crew were sissies and refused to do any of the tasks they were asked.

They didn't even do the final task which was the group thing!

anyways, I saw the preview for the season finale next week, and can't wait to watch it! It's gonna be Danny Bonaduce with his wife Gretchen and Adrian (the America's next top model) with her hubby christopher knight.

It's bound to be hilarious!!!

Latest posts

Back