Celebrity Paranormal Project!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by tadzio79 /img/forum/go_quote.gif well, I saw the episode tonight, some parts were scary (like when Debra wilson went to a small shack alone and was playing a music box and she heard voices) but most of the crew were sissies and refused to do any of the tasks they were asked.
They didn't even do the final task which was the group thing!

anyways, I saw the preview for the season finale next week, and can't wait to watch it! It's gonna be Danny Bonaduce with his wife Gretchen and Adrian (the America's next top model) with her hubby christopher knight.

It's bound to be hilarious!!!

i just saw this. it ended just now. i was laughing so hard when evander said to debra when she was being "possessed", "what's goin' on, girl? you gotta crap?" LMAO
i really don't know whether or not it's real, but it's entertaining!

i saw the preview for next week's, too, and adriane (sp?) and chris are soooo funny. they even fight in haunted places LMAO

Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif i just saw this. it ended just now. i was laughing so hard when evander said to debra when she was being "possessed", "what's goin' on, girl? you gotta crap?" LMAO

i saw the preview for next week's, too, and adriane (sp?) and chris are soooo funny. they even fight in haunted places LMAO

haha I know! when Evander said that, I was crackng up!!!
add_wegbrech.gif
who knows if it really happened for real, with Debra being overly enthusiastic in the beginning, she could have psyched herself up for it... oh well
kopfkratz.gif

But that scene where she had the music box playing, who knows if they edited to put voice in there or not, but that was freaky! and when she was handcuffed and evander left her alone for a while, and she said something like "god save their souls" and a male voice repeated after her (and the voice sounded like the same one from her 1st mission)

but yeah! I'm psyched to see the celebrity couple paranormal project finale!

It will definitely be entertaining!!!
rotfl.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif i just saw this. it ended just now. i was laughing so hard when evander said to debra when she was being "possessed", "what's goin' on, girl? you gotta crap?" LMAO

LOL!! I thought he asked if she had a cramp, but that's hilarious if he said crap, lol!!!!! I'm really looking forward to the couple episode, I laughed my butt off during the preview when Chris said (about Adrianne) just push her in the cell, lol!!!!!

Originally Posted by tadzio79 /img/forum/go_quote.gif haha I know! when Evander said that, I was crackng up!!!
add_wegbrech.gif
who knows if it really happened for real, with Debra being overly enthusiastic in the beginning, she could have psyched herself up for it... oh well
kopfkratz.gif

But that scene where she had the music box playing, who knows if they edited to put voice in there or not, but that was freaky! and when she was handcuffed and evander left her alone for a while, and she said something like "god save their souls" and a male voice repeated after her (and the voice sounded like the same one from her 1st mission)

but yeah! I'm psyched to see the celebrity couple paranormal project finale!

It will definitely be entertaining!!!
rotfl.gif

I didn't hear any voices? Are you sure it wasn't the SE and editing of the show echoing her or something? DId they talk about it hapening, if so, I missed that. I'll have to tivo it again when it comes on.
As for Debra's "possession" that was such an act. The whole time she was being the brave soldier and saying that she's always wanted to have a connection or something and then after her scary mission with the music box she says she's never going to do this or talk about it again and she ends up playing the martyr and going again. Not only does she go again, but she leads the way with Evander behind her AND puts herself in the handcuffs. Come on!!!!! LOL!!!!!

Originally Posted by tadzio79 /img/forum/go_quote.gif It comes on Sunday nights, 10pm est thanks.. what channel

They would've had to edit it to add the voices since only those specific electronic devices would pick them up... Even if the cameras did pick up the voices, you wouldn't have heard them as she did, and it would've had to be edited in... I've watched too much "Most Haunted!" LMAO!

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif They would've had to edit it to add the voices since only those specific electronic devices would pick them up... Even if the cameras did pick up the voices, you wouldn't have heard them as she did, and it would've had to be edited in... I've watched too much "Most Haunted!" LMAO! Have you seen Ghost Hunters? I'm wondering what you think about Most Haunted in comparison? I'd love another Ghost show to watch with James! He loves those shows and somehow I'm still kind of a skeptic, lol!

I've only seen like one episode where they went to Savannah, and that was ages ago! I know we like Most Haunted A LOT! John also likes that show "A Haunting," which is pretty damned creepy since they reinact the stories as the real people tell them... The last two or so have been about people being possessed! Insane!

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've only seen like one episode where they went to Savannah, and that was ages ago! I know we like Most Haunted A LOT! John also likes that show "A Haunting," which is pretty damned creepy since they reinact the stories as the real people tell them... The last two or so have been about people being possessed! Insane! Well, I'm going to have to tivo Most Haunted then!

Originally Posted by Guenevere /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well, I'm going to have to tivo Most Haunted then! Definitely do! It comes on Friday nights at 8pm (and again at 12am) on the Travel Channel. The best ones are with Derek Acorah... He even has times he's "possessed," but he's good about getting rid of them... Best show ever... When they investigated the Queen Mary! Awesome episode!

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Definitely do! It comes on Friday nights at 8pm (and again at 12am) on the Travel Channel. The best ones are with Derek Acorah... He even has times he's "possessed," but he's good about getting rid of them... Best show ever... When they investigated the Queen Mary! Awesome episode! Awesome! What happened on the Queen Mary? Ghost Hunters went there and ended up getting tricked by someone who wanted to make it look llike a ghost, other than that I don't remember if they found anything.

Originally Posted by Guenevere /img/forum/go_quote.gif Awesome! What happened on the Queen Mary? Ghost Hunters went there and ended up getting tricked by someone who wanted to make it look llike a ghost, other than that I don't remember if they found anything. Well, there's a room on the boat that the staff never lets anyone in. Apparently a guy died in there, and something to do with a little kid... ANYWHO! One of the show producers (or other higher upper), stayed the night in the room... They had the camera on the room, and you start hearing all these weird noises... Like someone walking, the hangers hitting each other, and moans... He wakes up from a dead sleep freaking out! Then, about an hour later, it happens again!
Then, there's the story about the lady who apparently drowned in the pool... I forget when, but I think it was in the 20s... I'm liable to be wrong... Story goes you can still see or feel her there from time to time, like seeing her get in the pool (which has NO water), or see puddles of water from where she's been standing where she was last standing before drowning... They walked the whole perimeter of the pool, and you see a shadow out of the corner of someone going into the pool... Now, they all know where the crew is at all times! So, they knew it wasn't one of them or the staff... Then! They come back around to see if they really see the shadow, and what's there?! A puddle of freakin' water! Plain as day!

Oh, and also LMAO! Apparently one of the workers on the ship got caught in between two doors, and was crushed to death... So, they're asking him to make himself known... You start hearing a banging on the pipes from where he died... Then you hear the door moving, and it hasn't ever budged since he died because it was welded shut... And then! A tile falls from the ceiling right beside one of the guys! (Maybe it was loose, who knows!)

And, then, there's another part where they go into the bottom of the ship... And Karl, the executive producer, suddenly gets really sick feeling... This happened to another cast member in another room too... It's just REALLY good!

And don't worry, I didn't tell ALL of the good parts LMAO! It was a two part show, each part lasted an hour too
smile.gif
(I should add, telling this spooked the hell out of me to where I'm starting to hear things myself! LMAO! Definitely bedtime!)

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well, there's a room on the boat that the staff never lets anyone in. Apparently a guy died in there, and something to do with a little kid... ANYWHO! One of the show producers (or other higher upper), stayed the night in the room... They had the camera on the room, and you start hearing all these weird noises... Like someone walking, the hangers hitting each other, and moans... He wakes up from a dead sleep freaking out! Then, about an hour later, it happens again!
Then, there's the story about the lady who apparently drowned in the pool... I forget when, but I think it was in the 20s... I'm liable to be wrong... Story goes you can still see or feel her there from time to time, like seeing her get in the pool (which has NO water), or see puddles of water from where she's been standing where she was last standing before drowning... They walked the whole perimeter of the pool, and you see a shadow out of the corner of someone going into the pool... Now, they all know where the crew is at all times! So, they knew it wasn't one of them or the staff... Then! They come back around to see if they really see the shadow, and what's there?! A puddle of freakin' water! Plain as day!

Oh, and also LMAO! Apparently one of the workers on the ship got caught in between two doors, and was crushed to death... So, they're asking him to make himself known... You start hearing a banging on the pipes from where he died... Then you hear the door moving, and it hasn't ever budged since he died because it was welded shut... And then! A tile falls from the ceiling right beside one of the guys! (Maybe it was loose, who knows!)

And, then, there's another part where they go into the bottom of the ship... And Karl, the executive producer, suddenly gets really sick feeling... This happened to another cast member in another room too... It's just REALLY good!

And don't worry, I didn't tell ALL of the good parts LMAO! It was a two part show, each part lasted an hour too
smile.gif
(I should add, telling this spooked the hell out of me to where I'm starting to hear things myself! LMAO! Definitely bedtime!)

OOOOooooOOOOOOoooooo, he, he, he, he, he, he!!!!!! *runs to tivo*
Thanks Aquilah!!!!!!!!

NP sweetie! Definitely let me know how you like it! I can tell you (based on where they went) on some shows, as to whether or not it's watching... Most are though
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back