Celebrity Plastic Surgery-Is it just me?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was just wondering, I know this is kind of wrong but i hate my nose, i mean nothing is really wrong with it but i feel like it doesn't suit me...so whenever i see any celebrity with i nice nose, i always try to compare it to when they were younger to jusify the fact that many of them get it done.(I think i do it to make myself feel better)

Besides the fact i was just wondering if any of you gals think that some of them are just over doing it on the face as a whole and if you notice slight nose changes.

For example i noticed Beyonces is more pointier now!

And i absolutly think Joan Riveres and Melanie Griffith have over done it as a whole. They just look fake.

Just a thought thanks

i understand how you feel.

but i think everyone has something (or more things) that they don't like about themselves.

sometimes you notice changes in celebs. they might have had surgery, but somethings can change when you lose/gain weight. which celebs do all of the time.

if you're thinking of plastic surgery, that's up to you and if you are getting it for the right reasons.

Well i do know for a fact that i have a deviated septum and i cannot breath properly out of one nostril but i don't think i have the courage to do it. I mean i don't mind it but i get jealous of nice noses.

if you need to have it or really want to have. then you should do what you like
smile.gif

but i do agree that people go wayyy overboard with PS.

I completely agree that some people can really go overboard... To where they tens of thousands of dollars in debt!!

I am not really that excited about my nose either, but if I were to change something about myself with surgery it probably would be a slight breast augmentation rather than a nose job... I have kind of made peace with my nose.

That being said, I do the same thing you do and get a little jealous of "nice noses." I think that truly if you want to do it and can afford it, then go for it!! If it will make you feel better then that is the most important thing...

I am in the same boat. I don't care for my nose and I still think one day when I have the dough, I might get the courage to do something about it.

And I think alot of celebs have had touch ups on their noses. Not many of them own up to it though!

Originally Posted by gamaki I am in the same boat. I don't care for my nose and I still think one day when I have the dough, I might get the courage to do something about it. And I think alot of celebs have had touch ups on their noses. Not many of them own up to it though!

Ditto. My nose isn't huge, in profile, but I have big nostrils. Everyone I say that to thinks I'm imagining things, but I hate them, and they look really wide when I smile. I have thought about getting them 'nipped' in, but I am scared of the pain! My nose kinda looks like the olsen twins when they were younger, I swear their noses look smaller than before, especially since they've shrunk! I think they got a bit of tweaking, and I never really had a problem with PS, if it makes you feel better, go for it. You should just realize that a prettier nose isn't a quick fix for internal stuff.

I think the site is called awfulplasticsurgery.com. They have alot of before and after photos of celebrities. Some of them just aren't fair. Comparing Janice Dickenson now to a photo of when she was 18, even without all the surgery she still wouldn't look the same.

yeah, i have seen that cite...but if i do it i definitley would want to get my breathing problem fixed and just a little straighter. Kind of like the slight changes Brit and JLO did.

Thanks gals, its nice to have your support and to know i am not the only one

My opinion on plastic surgery is... if it makes you happy and you don't harm yourself, then go for it. But if you become obsessed about it, then you should take a step back and find out the real reason why you want this type of surgery done. I think that celebrities have a lot of pressure to look a certain way so perhaps that is why they do it.

I had a friend who got a nose job and you couldn't even tell the difference!! Waste of money!! Girls these days are so insecure!!! they need to start accepting themselves and their body's. Flaws are beautiful, you can't be perfect!! You have to gain some confidence!!!!

iv been complaining about my nose since i was in nursery i really hate it, but i have been given the chance to have surgery and evn tho i want it so much im not going to go through with it yet, because i dnt think im mature enuf to make that decision especially seein as it wnt hurt me 2 keep my nose the way it is for longer seein as im the only person that doesnt like it and in the future i might begin to like my nose. if i was to have the surgery now, i might end up regrettin it so i want to be 100% sure that i want it and what shape etc.

Latest posts

Back