CELEBRITY WRESTLING (ITV&ITV2)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have never been a fan of WWE (nothing against it though) but i was intrigued when I hear about the new 'Celebrity Wrestling' coming soon. When i saw a few clippings of Michelle Heaton of (Liberty X) and Kate Lawler (tv presenter) my boyfriend and i decided to watch it for a laugh. Did anyone else watch it?

Ime not blood thirsty but i felt totally sorry for Michelle Heaton who seemed to be getting beaten up by the very agressive Kate Lawler. Did anyone notice how passive and spaced out looking Michelle looked? I am thinking that because she had a very sore sholdier she was perhaps given painkillers that made her appear 'doped up'.She looked terrible.Did anyone else notice???

I hope that Kate Lawler meets her match next week!

I watched it last week Pauline but not this week because i wasn't impressed.. To be honest i thought it was the biggest load of rubbish! I love The Games on E4 though..

Did you hear about the new reality tv show with celebs that's starting at the end of May? Celebrity Love Island or something like that where stars have to seduce each other!!.. Stars lined up include Rebecca Loos, Calum Best, Simon Webbe, Fran Cosgrove, Abi Titmuss, Jessica from Liberty X, Lee Sharpe, Liz (Atomic Kitten). Thats all i can think of for now. Should be fun to watch them make fools of themselves!

Funnily enough Laura, i didn't bother with the first episdode, but i saw the 2nd one. I will definaltey be watching it next week though. Are you still watching Desperate Housewives? I don;t always manage to watch every episode of any programme,saying that though, I loved watching America's Next Top Model and i made sure i saw every episode.I loved it.

I started watching DH but i havent seen the past 2 or 3 episodes coz i've always been out. Gonna make a habit of staying in on Wed nights from now on! You gonna watch BB6 this summer?

Hi Laura,

You have me curious now....lol What's happening on BBC6? Do you know if The Salon is ever coming back on?

Hi Laura,You have me curious now....lol What's happening on BBC6? Do you know if The Salon is ever coming back on?[/quote

Its cool, just ignore the above question...lol

Huh? Why ignore it honey?? I dont know anythinga bout The Salon though, i never watch that

I was just kidding Laura
icon_wink.gif
. I was wondering what is on BBC6 in the summer? Anything interesting?

Oh right, i was like HUH?!! Not sure whats coming up to be honest but i bet its gonna be good if they've to try and beat last years wacko's!

Originally Posted by Laura Oh right, i was like HUH?!! Not sure whats coming up to be honest but i bet its gonna be good if they've to try and beat last years wacko's! NOW I HAVE YA! i thought you were reffering to a TV chanel,but now i know you're talking about BIG BROTHER 6!!!!!

Latest posts

Back