Celebs without makeup....What are your thoughts?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goes to prove that all these stars without their makeup look like plain janes!!!!

Longoria, Gisele and Cox look like hell!

Gisele and Heidi look good.

eh, even celebrities are people and they have their flaws without MU, which I appreciate more anyways, hehe

I think they are all pretty girls, but you can see that even they don't have completely perfect skin under the makeup.

IMHO, none of them look bad. If I had to say one looked "bad," I'd say Eva. They all look fine to me without MU.

I think hilary and heidi look the best with no makeup.

Eva looks the worst without it. I'd love to send that photo to someone I know who thinks she is the HOTTEST WOMAN ON EARTH. I wonder what his reaction would be, LOL.

I totally agree with Celly

I think they all look fine, I've seen much worse pics of celebs with no makeup!

I've been thinking about it 24/7 (not really) but I think Molly Sims's eyes are so dark. I've never seen anyone's circles like that. Her eyes are so pretty tho. Can't say the same about them bags.

I think Uma looks the most like herself without makeup. Why does it looks like Jessica Simpson's nose is shrinking??

I think Gisele, Heidi and Halle look so pretty even without makeup. Whereas Eva would definitely need some color on her face...she looks so odd and washed out in that pic.

its a reminder that they really are regular peeps like us, and that makeup is a magical thing! its glorious!

i think they all look great! good skin! fresh and clean! looks like everyone's drinking their water! lol~

Back