Chanel - Black Satin Nail Polish

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
went to Walmart today... Rimmel 2.98$ called Black Satin.. looks identical to the Chanel ... looks fabulous on my toes!

Originally Posted by spazbaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif I read in a magazine that celebrities are stealing it from their makeup artists because they can't get ahold of their own. It is supposedly completely sold out all across the US. Sure does seem like it. I saw it ONCE before it became so popular and when I came back to buy it it was completely sold out
frown.gif
But I make do with Opi in some black color there. I wear it everyday so for sure I wont be spending $50 and up for polish thats just gonna last me what, one or two months?

There are so many brands with black nailpolish out now.

I have the Milani black satin but today at the drug store I saw Rimmel and WnW in the special hallowe'en RIP bottle.

Originally Posted by Harlot /img/forum/go_quote.gif Sure does seem like it. I saw it ONCE before it became so popular and when I came back to buy it it was completely sold out
frown.gif
But I make do with Opi in some black color there. I wear it everyday so for sure I wont be spending $50 and up for polish thats just gonna last me what, one or two months? You can do as someone suggested earlier in the thread. Personally i think that it would be an awesome idea

I used to be a fan of Channel's black nail polish some years ago. But now I prefer more vivid colours!

i dont understand why it would go for so much but hey when you;ve got it spend it...err...right?

Back