Chat Feature

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Do any of you use the chat feature regularly? I've been in there the past few days... and tonight the CEO Dan Murillo came in asking for suggestions! Ha.

I agree. I prefer this forum...  the chat can get kinda frustrating sometimes... just straight up putting out trades seems quicker..

Chat is a double-edged sword, because I do have fun on there talking randomly, BUT, trading does suffer because of it. Some *very* scandalous stuff has went down on there. It's sad because I *do* see where it's been helpful but when I go over two days with zero trades accepted (and I put out hundreds of offers), then I know something is seriously wrong.

Originally Posted by HelloLeilani /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Chat is a double-edged sword, because I do have fun on there talking randomly, BUT, trading does suffer because of it. Some *very* scandalous stuff has went down on there. It's sad because I *do* see where it's been helpful but when I go over two days with zero trades accepted (and I put out hundreds of offers), then I know something is seriously wrong.
I agree Leilani. There is one girl constantly on the chat (does she just sit on there all day?!) and she is always whining about how she hates her bag and people have to trade with her. People send out offers and she turns them all down. Then she says she will only accept certain items for her items and she insists on getting above trade value for virtually every item. Ridiculous.

Edit: Spelling. Not quite awake yet. I should really proof read my posts!

I've refrained from opening a bag lately because of everything I've been reading regarding how bad trading has gotten and how much the chat feature seems to be interfering. I don't have time to sit on chat all day to make my bag work. That and there isn't anything I've truly had to have recently. They must know people are generally unhappy with the chat given the comments on their Facebook page, but we'll see how it plays out.

Latest posts

Back