Cheap Haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok, so since I'm not going to the MAC counter today because of the D'Bohemia mob, I went on a Wal-Mart binge instead. I had a bunch of coupons too. I got:

Maybelline Wet Shine Fusion l/s in Blush Boost w/ free blush in Gentle Rose (had $1 coupon)

CoverGirl Smoothers Eyeliner in Sterling Sage

CoverGirl WetSlicks Crystals l/g in Seashell w/ free nail polish in Aquamarine Dream (had $1 off 2 CG products coupon)

2 Garnier Fructis stying products & 1 hair mask (had $1 coupon)

Johnson's Softlotion Extra Care formula (obsessed with this stuff - had $1 coupon)

Oh and more Skittles so I can give myself tummy aches (but it's gotta be better than eating M&Ms, right?)

hehe. nice haul!! let us know it all works out
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by charms23 Yum...skittles! Great haul, too
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'm near the point of illness already!

Originally Posted by Liz hehe. nice haul!! let us know it all works out
biggrin.gif
I'm already unimpressed by the CG eyeliner. The color is pretty but it's almost all worn off where I tested it on my hand 15 min. ago, and the only thing I've been doing is typing. I didn't expect to be thrilled with this though, the only CG product I like is Wetslicks and a couple other lip products.

Originally Posted by spazbaby Ok, so since I'm not going to the MAC counter today because of the D'Bohemia mob, I went on a Wal-Mart binge instead. I had a bunch of coupons too. I got:
Maybelline Wet Shine Fusion l/s in Blush Boost w/ free blush in Gentle Rose (had $1 coupon)

CoverGirl WetSlicks Crystals l/g in Seashell w/ free nail polish in Aquamarine Dream (had $1 off 2 CG products coupon)

Johnson's Softlotion Extra Care formula (obsessed with this stuff - had $1 coupon)

Oh and more Skittles so I can give myself tummy aches (but it's gotta be better than eating M&Ms, right?)

You did well and with coupons,no less.
icon_razz.gif
Cheap can be good sometimes,especially if the product delivers.

Cool! Please do let us know how you like the products (or at least review them) because I love finding good, cheap drugstore products
smile.gif

Originally Posted by girl_geek Cool! Please do let us know how you like the products (or at least review them) because I love finding good, cheap drugstore products
smile.gif
Will do!

Nice haul
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by spazbaby Ok, so since I'm not going to the MAC counter today because of the D'Bohemia mob, I went on a Wal-Mart binge instead. I had a bunch of coupons too. I got:

Originally Posted by Trisha Cool little haul! I had one myself today, just some Rimmel l/g and l/l!
Love the av pic btw!! x

Thanks, it's not really a makeup pic but I put it up anyway. Tony helped clear it up since it was grainy.
I have a Rimmel lipliner that I really like. I should try more of their stuff.

Originally Posted by spazbaby Thanks, it's not really a makeup pic but I put it up anyway. Tony helped clear it up since it was grainy.
I have a Rimmel lipliner that I really like. I should try more of their stuff.

Even though it looks like you dont need a stich of makeup lol,great haul,hope you enjoy
smile.gif
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 Even though it looks like you dont need a stich of makeup lol,great haul,hope you enjoy
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
you're way way WAY too kind! thanks!

great haul!! i would call mac and see if they have the stuff you want in stock b4 you go if not find out when they will get thier next shipment so you can be there first to get the stuff you want.

Good haul! If you get a chance, write up a review for these items in the product review center.

Taste the rainbow!

skittles.jpg

Latest posts

Back