Cheap OPI sites... FYI (again)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
8ty8beauty.com raised the price of OPI up to $4.48 ($0.50 increase). I wanna say their "sister site" is head2toebeauty.com, and they charge $4.75 now. Shipping at one point was a flat-rate of $6, and now it's based on weight and yada, yada... 8ty8beauty.com charges NY residents 8.675% tax, and head2toebeauty.com charges Illinois residents 7%. I've never paid attention to their Orly, China Glaze or Essie prices though. Just thought I'd let you know!

Wow, awesome Aquilah! Thanks! I'll be buying some for sure. I usuallu pay so much more for them.

More than welcome! I didn't know about either site until recently, but they do rock!

i ordered some China Glaze. i didn't know that brand, but some of their colors caught my eye.

Originally Posted by magosienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif i ordered some China Glaze. i didn't know that brand, but some of their colors caught my eye. It's a good brand! I think their color Beatnik is one I've used... Cashmere Creme is a gorgeous color too!

i went for more popping nailcolors, i'm trying to have a good range of them so i can have a popping rainbow on my nails
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif 8ty8beauty.com raised the price of OPI up to $4.48 ($0.50 increase). I wanna say their "sister site" is head2toebeauty.com, and they charge $4.75 now. Shipping at one point was a flat-rate of $6, and now it's based on weight and yada, yada... 8ty8beauty.com charges NY residents 8.675% tax, and head2toebeauty.com charges Illinois residents 7%. I've never paid attention to their Orly, China Glaze or Essie prices though. Just thought I'd let you know! Thanks sweetie!

I've bought from 8ty8beauty stacks of times, I've found them to be quite reasonably priced with their international postage. It costs AU$40 for 6 bottles of polish, including postage. It's pretty good considering we pay $20 retail per bottle for OPI here.

I've also bought from head2toe, I've found them to be just as good, a little more expensive, though if 8ty8 is out of something I'll go check on head2toe, they'll usually have it.

they killed me with the shipping, i didn't remember what i choose usually so i got 13$ between shipping charges and packing. but anyway, it's still cheaper than buying nail polish here.

Originally Posted by Ode to Joy /img/forum/go_quote.gif will opi stay longer on your nails than regular nailpolish? I know for me, OPI is the best polish I've used. Orly is good, but not as good. I'm slowly building my NP stash to consist of 95% OPI LOL!

so far i've only tried their 2 in 1 polish (base+top coat). it's great but as you go along the bottle it tends to become just plastic and it's impossible to apply on your nails.

Hey, new to this stuff but anyway...

I have been looking at head2toe and 8ty8 for Opi and nail files, to ship to Australia. Just wondering, which site would be better to use, ie: cheaper, more reliable, good shipping prices.

Thanx!

Originally Posted by duke.bailey /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hey, new to this stuff but anyway...
I have been looking at head2toe and 8ty8 for Opi and nail files, to ship to Australia. Just wondering, which site would be better to use, ie: cheaper, more reliable, good shipping prices.

Thanx!

I think Bec688 has bought from both of these sites and she lives in Australia too, so you might want to PM her
smile.gif

Duh I just read that she'd already replied...lol it's one of those days....

I recently got my first bottle of OPI ($7.50USD) and I will never go back to regular brands. It's so smooth. I'd love a whole collection of it!

Well besides 8ty8 and head2toe, you can try transdesign.com they sell OPI for $4.25 and the shipping is decent. I'm still upset that all three sites raised the prices of OPI
bs.gif
but hey, thats the day and age, lol.

Thanks so much for telling us about these! I just got my order from 8ty8 today, I got 4 from the new China Glaze OMG collection, and also OPI I'm Not Really a Waitress.

Latest posts

Back