Cheek Stains! Your faves and tips :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh bty, stay away from Revlon's tinted gel. Its complete crap! I've read so many bad reviews and still bought it on sale and of course hated it as well. It was so runny, didn't want to come out of the pump, and left a grayish wet cast on my cheek.

Tarte!

specially in Flush..it's rather gel than stain it's great!

I also like Tarte in Natural beauty as it's creamier and more pigmented!

I've got Benefit Posietint. I'm really pale so thats why I got Posietint instead of the regular benetint. It turns my cheeks a really nice sheer pink colour, it looks extremely natural. But if you want more colour you can just add a second layer.

I've used the Balm's Stainiac and it worked well enough. Smaller container than Benetint, but also a lot cheaper (it was 12, 15 dollars?). Mostly I like how you can easily blend or work with it before it "sets". So if you make a mistake, you can wipe it away easily. Plus, it's non drying if you use it on lips.

Sephora used to make a lip and cheek stain (more like a cream stick) that I adored; however, they no longer make it. Ugggh. It was really cheap too, only $4, and it looked and smelled gorgeous. I only have a little bit left...

Back