Cheer me up girls!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aww man- colormeup just depressed me more
wink.gif
No seriously, i'm in the same boat. Had a baby and havent worked in what is 1 yr 1/2 as well. Havent been clothes shopping in months- well thats not really true. Went with a friend who has lost 100 Ib but didnt have money to purchase a thing. With MU, I have to pick and choose. I can buy a new color every once and a while... and i'm in a wedding this next weekend, I took a PT job below my skills just to afford the $110 bridesmaid dress alterations. Oh bugger, I sound pathetic.. But this is about you not me.

I bet once you settle in and relax your skin will clear up nicely. Also keep in mind that everyone has something about themselves they dont like- so while you think they look perfect, they might be envying your nice legs or flat stomach. The only meter you should be judging yourself against is your own. How can I look my best right now? more sleep, drinking more water, exercizing, or just relaxing a bit. And about the drinking, Alcohol is loaded with sugar- if they keep the partying up- they may not look so good after a while.

Chat with like minded ladies in your classes, ask them the best places to shop and get a glamour buddy. You'll start to fit in and feel happier soon.

Hugs,

Me

Dont feel down Mindy, none of that should make you feel bad, your roomates cannot be prettier than you are, just keep this in mind, people that drink and smoke too much aren't healthy for a long time, they start getting sick with different diseases, and their skin might look flawless right now but wait a little while and all of the drinking and lifestyle that they have at the moment will affect their pretty skin eventually, you age faster when you drink and smoke, so do you think it's cool after all?

You try to eat healthy and stay away from smoking and drinking and away from that "la vida loca" lifestyle which is what i like and admire from you, and you should always be like that, whatever makes you happy, i think you are a smart girl for not following the stereotype of the "cool college girl".

A healthy mind reflects into a healthy life, (body) they will probably look at you when you are married, with two kids and past 30 years old and they will look 50! and think "gosh i wish i looked like her!!" what you are doing right now will pay off, resulting in a more balanced peaceful and healthy life, you have nothing to envy about them, trust me, you will look gorgeous and young by the time you are my age,
wink.gif

Don't feel down, and please never change, you are a wonderful, awesome, cool and beautiful girl Mindy, i mean it *hugs* >>Cheers with a glass of apple juice! ( looks like beer but its apple juice LOL, you know i dont drink either
tongue.gif
)
beer.gif

Back