Chi vs. Other ceramic hair straightener

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was going to buy a CHI for $190 and the same day I saw one called Babyliss for $80. It was on sale so I bought the Babyliss. It works awesome, very quick and I like it. Than again, I have yet to try out that beautiful CHI straightener I hear so much about... But the price? Ah! I guess I'm cheap.

I've never heard of CHI straighteners ! the ones everyone raves about here in the UK are GHDs, but a new make has come out that is supposed to top GHDs, I just bought some, I LOVE them, they are called t3's, they cost me £97.99 online, which is about $185 USD and there are only 4 sites you should buy from so that you get the full 2 year warranty, go to http://www.t3magic.com/ to check them out and it also tells you where you should buy from.

They are made of 100% tourmaline, they are beautiful, and I got 3 free tourmaline brushes worth about £15 each ! they work very well on my hair and I have very long hair thats naturally curly.

I used to have really cheap Remmington ones that worked really well but they wore out too quickly and damaged my hair, these t3s are supposed to be the least damaging ones out there!

I recommend the one that i use, it's the Karmin G3 Salon Pro, it works amazing. I love it!

it heats up to 450f with temperature control, dual voltage, tourmaline ceramic plates with rounded edges which makes it great for also curling your hair. Also has a 3 year warranty. 

Back