China Glaze Loves You Snow Much Christmas Collection 2009

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif the green one looks awesome as well - anyone tried that one? Emerald Sparkle is amazing... loaded with glitter but not huge chunky glitter. It's a nice deep green, perfect for the holidays. The swatches don't do these justice at all.

Another super-fan here for Ruby Pumps! I always feel giddy when I see my nails sparkle in the light with this polish! I might have to pick up the green at Sally's very very soon!

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif the green one looks awesome as well - anyone tried that one? I have it, but i haven't tested it yet. But in the bottle it looks so pretty.
and i agree Bec, i applied two coats
smile.gif

So i tried Emerald Sparkle, definitely a pretty green, i would describe it as a bright christmas tree green, same here with ruby pumps, i applied two coats. The picture doesn't do it justice as it's prettier on your nails.

I've been looking for a nice green glitter...and ooo I think I found it. Thanks for the post.

Back