Christmas Puppy!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She is adorable!
smile.gif

OMG im in love she's so gorgeous, i've always wanted a maltese myself they are so cute

Originally Posted by Saje /img/forum/go_quote.gif cute!
Please take care of her. A lot of dogs are given as christmas presents end up in the pound after because people dont realize how hard it is to take care of a puppy (it is like having a baby - it is hard work and expensive).

There are many resources online for the care of Maltese puppies and dogs in general.

Congrats to the new addition to the family.

I've been wanting a Maltese puppy forever and my parents saved her until Christmas. I have another dog too and one before her who died of old age. So I know about the hard work involved! None of my animals will ever end up in the pound. Thanks for the advice though!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Shanelle /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've been wanting a Maltese puppy forever and my parents saved her until Christmas. I have another dog too and one before her who died of old age. So I know about the hard work involved! None of my animals will ever end up in the pound. Thanks for the advice though!
smile.gif
Great to hear! I know you will love her a lot. I love fluffy marshmallow dogs (since mine is one too
biggrin.gif
)
Its a message for everyone too... Christmas puppies or getting puppies in general are not a spur of the moment decision. It requires a lot of thought and hard work and cooperation with the family.

I know a lot of breeders who even stop selling during christmas because of that sad fact
frown.gif

OMG i want a Maltese sooooo freakin bad. Your puppy is so cute!!! My hubby said I am not allowed to have a "yappy dog". He said he wont be able to stand all the barking. We have a black lab but he only barks when a stranger walks by the house...lol. I might just have to come home with it one day and he will have to learn to love it
wink.gif

Back