Christmas Tree Thread =]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0002820896633_215X215.jpg

Holiday Time 7' Pre-Lit Douglas Fir Artificial Christmas Tree, Clear Lights

i bought it in walmart for $88,which store have you bought xmas tree?

3058549702_LG.jpg

I don't have my Christmas tree up yet because my floors are being done soon. So most of myfurniture, xmas tree etc is in the garage . This is the only display I have up for now is this small one on top of the tv.

That's really cute, Shelley!!

Here is ours.... and a photo from the day we went to the tree farm we go every year to cut it down....

Not so funny story... I came home the other night, the day after we put the tree up and my wife handed me her cell phone with a photo of the tree laying on it's side... alond with a bag of broken ornaments... some of them were very sentimental.... She was very upset so we redocorated the tree after securing it to the wall.... and didn't use any of the good decorations or lights....

41966-xmastree09.jpg

41966-LOOKING.jpg

Karren that's awesome!!! I have never had the opportunity to be able to cut my own tree down on a snow covered hill. You can' get much more Christmas than that!!! Everybodies trees look great. I'm in bed right now and I honestly don't feel like taking a picture right now............will do later

Originally Posted by jewele /img/forum/go_quote.gif Karren that's awesome!!! I have never had the opportunity to be able to cut my own tree down on a snow covered hill. You can' get much more Christmas than that!!! Everybodies trees look great. I'm in bed right now and I honestly don't feel like taking a picture right now............will do later We have gone here for the last 20 years and the kids love it.... I went to college with the owner and he dresses up in a D ickens outfit and with a couple tractors pulls wagons full of people out into the woods.... Just a lot of fun..

2_259850536l.jpg

My eldest son helped me put up and decorate our tree. Thumbs up on this thread.

Here is my Christmas Tree!

I edited down a lot of the ornaments from the tree, putting up only the distinctive glass ornaments and the non-breakables... I left the traditional flimsy glass balls in the box, as it's inevitable that they will fall off and break into a zillion little glass pieces.

This is the first time I have ever had a fake tree, but Maverick, as you may or may not know, is allergic to just about everything- including real Christmas trees as it turns out.

Attachment 44510

This is off my cell phone. I may have to go back and edit with my real camera as it looks really blurry.

I didn't put up a tree this year. *sigh* I'm the only one here interested in it anymore and I want one up, but I do NOT want to spend a day doing it by myself. I'll get a smaller tree next year (I've been using artificial for 10 years.) for myself, but didn't get around to it this year.

My daughter has one up, of course, since she now has the little girls to really appreciate it, so, I'll post her tree, lol!

The girls decorating the tree-

girlstree.jpg

The tree finished-

tabbytree.jpg

Twins and babycake-

3girlstree.jpg

Originally Posted by Jinx /img/forum/go_quote.gif I didn't put up a tree this year. *sigh* I'm the only one here interested in it anymore and I want one up, but I do NOT want to spend a day doing it by myself. I'll get a smaller tree next year (I've been using artificial for 10 years.) for myself, but didn't get around to it this year.My daughter has one up, of course, since she now has the little girls to really appreciate it, so, I'll post her tree, lol!

The girls decorating the tree-

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1.../girlstree.jpg

The tree finished-

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1.../tabbytree.jpg

Twins and babycake-

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...3girlstree.jpg

Awe how cute
smile.gif
I can't wait until we have little kiddies too. Beautiful family and beautiful tree
smile.gif

Back