Chyna Doll Man

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love her shoes! hot!
smile.gif

wow Joanie is looking amazing! beautifull, Shes the reason I started in the same business, I wish I hadnt dyed my hair black back then tho
biggrin.gif

she doesn't look like a man to me. her hands and feet are very feminine (love those shoes, too!). it's those body builder shoulders that can throw you off. i still think she looks better than alot of the hollywood honies we've seen lately! jmho~

Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif She's looking alright here. Now what she needs is one of those "Con-donkadonk" underpanties, you know, the kind with the fluffed ass and hips. It really works wonders for crossdressers.
http://www.cross-dress.com/Merchant2...addedpanty.jpg
Yes would put a nice finishing touch to the look
smile.gif

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif It's not bad for her, I guess. Girl has no hips, though! Hi,
You're right - no hips. As the pic was slowly loading, I thought she was holding a trash bag (instead of her cell and handbag).
rotfl.gif

Everytime I look at her, I think of that picture of her private parts that is floating around here somewhere..ewww! I am a little jealous of her boobies, though, I want some big ones..lol.

ok...WHERE can one buy those fake bootie gurdles? lol!! and i think chyna looks ALOT prettier now IMO, and she sounds like a girl again!!

Originally Posted by makeupfreak72 /img/forum/go_quote.gif ok...WHERE can one buy those fake bootie gurdles? lol!! and i think chyna looks ALOT prettier now IMO, and she sounds like a girl again!! I must confess to owning a few pair of those as I do like to look in proportion.
I got mine from ( Australia) Breast forms at The Breast Form Store .Com - Breast forms, enhancement forms, breast enhancers, bras, gaffs, nipples, breast prosthesis and much more. From a store dedicated to the Transgender and Cross Dressing Community.

In the US you get them here Breast forms at The Breast Form Store .Com - Breast forms, enhancement forms, breast enhancers, bras, gaffs, nipples, breast prosthesis and much more. From a store dedicated to the Transgender and Cross Dressing Community.

That pic of her defanitly needs them and I agree her boobs are to large. Otherwise she looks OK

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have no idea who this is lol She was a wrestler, Don't think she is anymore though.

Back