Circular Swap #5: Calibama Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's what I kept! Oh and the candle!

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any updates on the south box?? I haven't heard anything in over a week.
Do you mean the south box you gave to Calibama?  If so that box is done!  It made it's way to tnorth1852.

If you mean the box Calibama gave to the south I do not know.  

And please show the missing & future pics! I love the pics of the picks! (sorry, I really do, lol)

/dork

I just had to come back and say thanks to the person who put the sulwhasoo ginseng cream in the calibama box (I think it showed up after heartsandwhimsey, but not positive...)

Seriously - I LOVE THAT SHIZ!

I originally picked it because it smelled sooo good and because I have a serious skincare-addiction - but this cream turned out to be amazing for me.

I totally wanted to buy some, but when I looked up the price, I almost fell out!

(Worse than when I fell in love with the Clark's Botanicals Smoothing Marine Cream, only to find out it's about $115 bucks.)

Whyyyyyyyy???? Why can't I be rich???

Anyway, had to report back on that stuff. It's the business. Do you mind my asking where you got the sample?

Sorry.  It got delayed on my end.  Family issues.  I did send it out earlier this week.  When I checked today it said it had been delivered.  I still need to load pics.
Yes, it was delivered! I got the box yesterday afternoon. SO much stuff, so exciting!!

I started going through it all last night, and I will do my best to pack everything up tonight and get it to the post office tomorrow during my lunch break.

Pictures coming soon! @@nikkimouse - get excited, there are tons of goodies! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Okay, I am so sorry it has been delayed!

AI had some issues come up with a project at work which made it impossible for me to leave during my lunch hour the last two days. And that is literally the only time I'm available while the post office is open. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

BUT, I'm leaving work early tomorrow, so I will go as soon as I get off!! And I am uploading pictures to my computer right now, I'lll go through them and post them tonight!

Okay, here are the pictures!!

(I don't know how to do spoilers on the new site, so look away now @@nikkimouse if you want to be surprised!)

What arrived:

IMG_0101.JPG

IMG_0104.JPG

IMG_0107.JPG

IMG_0110.JPG

IMG_0112.JPG

IMG_0115.JPG

What I kept:

IMG_0124.JPG

What I added:

IMG_0120.JPG

(and there are actually two Nelson J shampoo minis, but I forgot the second during the picture)

I also put in some non-makeup stuff!

IMG_0121.JPG

Gorjana and griffin makeup roll

IMG_0122.JPG

And this random cute notepad.. My mom gave it to me recently, but I have a million little notepad things, so I thought maybe you would get some use out of it or could gift it to someone else!

Anyway, that's all! I will PM you tomorrow @@nikkimouse when it is in the mail.

I've enjoyed this so much! There was so much great stuff, and I've finally emptied out the last of my stash.

Have a happy July 4th weekend everyone! :D

I got the boxes today holy cow was there a ton of stuff 1 large flat rate box and one birch box.  so much stuff to go through.  i cant wait to let me friends have a turn.  I will post pictures of what we all take out.  I've already filled the 2 glossy boxes with my first round keeps.  

Back