Circular Swap #6 - American Beauty Discussion Group

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She sent me tracking yesterday, so I'm assuming she did. The box should arrive tomorrow, but I'll let you guys know once it gets here. Also, did we decide on whether the box should go to @@SaraP next or back to @@BlackMagicRose? Assuming it gets here tomorrow, I could have it out as early as Friday.

She sent me tracking yesterday, so I'm assuming she did. The box should arrive tomorrow, but I'll let you guys know once it gets here. Also, did we decide on whether the box should go to @@SaraP next or back to @@BlackMagicRose? Assuming it gets here tomorrow, I could have it out as early as Friday.
We'll have to check with Sarap if she wants to participate this round now that it's post-Halloween.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Were you successful in fitting it all back in the large game box? 
My husband fit it all!  He's awesome.  I couldn't do it. 

And....hopefully there isn't a problem w/the box getting to @yellowdoodlebug. I mailed it out on Tuesday morning and the tracking has that it was accepted but nothing since.  I'm starting to be worried enough that I called the Post office this afternoon, she said she'd check there & call me back.  They closed at 5:00 (it's 5:19 here) and she didn't call back.

Hopefully I'm being paranoid & it will update soon!!  Here's the tracking if anyone else wants to keep checking on it like I do:

Hi ya'll, I'm leaving to San Jose tomorrow for a week. So I think it will have to skip me again. There is the very off chance that I will not be going to SJ, if a client of mine decides to be a jerk and hold me hostage because she messed up. I'm holding on to my faith in humanity...and my non-refundable plane ticket!

*@@LuckyMoon don't worry too much, sometimes they don't show up in the system until the are delivered. I wouldn't worry until it goes past the delivery date. And Yay for husbands and their mad Tetris skills!

Last edited by a moderator:

And....hopefully there isn't a problem w/the box getting to @yellowdoodlebug. I mailed it out on Tuesday morning and the tracking has that it was accepted but nothing since.  I'm starting to be worried enough that I called the Post office this afternoon, she said she'd check there & call me back.  They closed at 5:00 (it's 5:19 here) and she didn't call back.

Hopefully I'm being paranoid & it will update soon!!  Here's the tracking if anyone else wants to keep checking on it like I do:

I think last time it was the same way, because most likely it's on a plane right now and won't be updated until later tonight/tomorrow. It still says it'll be delivered tomorrow, so don't panic yet! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You guys are so amazing at box tetris! I wouldn't be worried about the tracking. USPS is always so bad at updating it! 

Just wanted to let you guys know the box made it here! I went through it all, but I'm not going to be able to get it boxed up until tomorrow. I'll also post pictures tomorrow, but for now, I'm wiped! Maybe it was all that effort I spent today trying to access Sephora's site for the VIB sale. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ok picture time! The first one is what I took out. I also took a CK lippie and a Clinique lippie not pictured. The last one is what I put in. Now it's back to @@BlackMagicRose! This was really fun, and I'm so glad I got to participate! :)

image.jpg

image.jpg

Ok, the box is on its way to its final stop. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  It's been really fun swapping with you ladies, and I'm looking forward to next time!
I'm so sad that it's coming to an end! I will definitely leave feedback for all of you when I get the chance, and I hope everyone will return for a future Circular Swap!  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just wanted to thank you all for making this soooo much fun! :hugs3: I think I enjoyed it as much as the summer swap =) I'm totally in for the next *Circular* swap :smilehappyyes:

Back