Circular Swap Round 2 - Last chance box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here is the order and a place to discuss the "last chance" box for the circular swap: 

sarahm nfig jwls50 murflegirl mega789 fairestofall pancua misslindajean linabunnie

Way cool and thanks to you Jenna for giving us last minute ladies a box and to sarahm for starting it!! I'm getting a little pile set aside of things lol. Looks like our box is going nationwide!! Woo!

I know..awesome and can't wait til the box starts heading my way! Does anyone have a wishlist of stuff they're hoping to see in the box?

So excited for this!

Question...what are your thoughts on lightly used nail polish?  I have several that I've swatched on one nail that I didn't like and several others that I did one mani with that I just didn't like.  

I dont mind either. Sarahm I kno since im last, whatever I put in will be going to... Wanted to see if u were open to me throwing in a Coastal Scents 6 blush and contour pallette. I did use it 3x's at most. If not thats fine I wont include it.

Originally Posted by Linabunnie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I dont mind either.

Sarahm I kno since im last, whatever I put in will be going to... Wanted to see if u were open to me throwing in a Coastal Scents 6 blush and contour pallette. I did use it 3x's at most. If not thats fine I wont include it.
I'm pretty open so this should be fine.

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I know..awesome and can't wait til the box starts heading my way! Does anyone have a wishlist of stuff they're hoping to see in the box?
I'm easy to please but I have a total addiction to nail polish and eyeliner!

My obsessions tend to change bi-weekly lol right now I am loving the living proof frizz & take a deep breath.

I'm a hair product junkie, but really love all beauty stuff that I can't narrow it down to one category.

I have some swatched polishes too. I know of the main brands people like here, but do you ladies like Orly?

I'm pretty open to many polish brand as long as I like the color and it has decent staying power.

I can't wait for this box to start :)

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh man...I cannot wait! Lol, I'm getting antsy and reorganizing my stuff to contribute haha.
Same here... I even took a pic of all my crap. Why, I dont know! Lmao

Latest posts

Back