Circular Swap Round Four(4) Sign-Ups

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I signed up :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> yay!!!!
mussical.gif

Bumping up the post!

Sign-ups close today at 5pm PST!

See post #1 on this thread if you're interested in Circular Swap Round 4!

Round 4 Lists are done! (See Below)

Box Starters will get a separate PM later today with their first mailing addresses. 

We will create a thread for each circular swap list, so make sure to sign up and post to the thread to keep track of your box's progress and contents.  Each thread will be named:

"Circular Swap Round 4: <insert list name here>." So just make a quick search for your list.

For general questions about Round 4, please feel free to continue posting to the Circular Swap Round 4 FAQ & Discussion thread. 

Remember, PM your list manager (either Robinssa or tgooberbutt):

-When you receive the box,

-With the delivery confirmation number when you send the box out,

-As soon as possible if you run into scheduling or logistical issues.

And to be a courteous participant, please post pictures and actively update your group on the box. Let us know if you have any questions! And don't forget to have fun!!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

State
List
Order
Manager
Canny Charlene VA Midwest 2 tgooberbutt magicalmom NC Midwest 3 tgooberbutt Jamie P IL Midwest 4 tgooberbutt skylola123 MO Midwest 5 tgooberbutt StellaSunshine MI Midwest 6 tgooberbutt yousoldtheworld IN Midwest 7 tgooberbutt tgooberbutt CA Midwest 1-Box starter tgooberbutt Dotybird NY NorthEast1 2 Robinssa Jwls750 CT NorthEast1 3 Robinssa Productjunkie14 NY NorthEast1 4 Robinssa angiepang1e NY NorthEast1 5 Robinssa jpark107 NY NorthEast1 1-Box starter Robinssa Ampym CA PacNW 2 Robinssa jac a CA PacNW 3 Robinssa Missionista CA PacNW 4 Robinssa TacomaGirl WA PacNW 5 Robinssa MissLindaJean WA PacNW 6 Robinssa Souly OR PacNW 1-Box starter Robinssa Charity1217 NM
SoCal 2 Robinssa sleepykat  CA SoCal 3 Robinssa LyndaV CA SoCal 4 Robinssa bluelion CA SoCal 5 Robinssa Miss6aby NV SoCal 6 Robinssa Robinssa NV SoCal 1-Box starter Robinssa ttanner2005 TN South 2 tgooberbutt usofjessamerica TN South 3 tgooberbutt ruhimaach TX South 4 tgooberbutt heather4602 GA South 5 tgooberbutt Eclipsechick08 GA South 6 tgooberbutt jkwynn FL South 1-Box starter tgooberbutt Squidling1 PA NorthEast2 2 Robinssa EricaD PA NorthEast2 3 Robinssa Lily V. MA NorthEast2 4 Robinssa DorotaD NJ NorthEast2 5 Robinssa samplegal NJ NorthEast2 6 Robinssa wagz379 PA NorthEast2 1-Box starter Robinssa Mariahk83 VA Intro1 2 tgooberbutt jannie135 VA Intro1 3 tgooberbutt katlyne GA Intro1 4 tgooberbutt Nikkimouse Fl Intro1 5 tgooberbutt sheeeeeelby MA Intro1 6 tgooberbutt klg534 SC Intro1 1-Box starter tgooberbutt sparklegirl CA Intro2 2 tgooberbutt Kristine Walker AL Intro2 3 tgooberbutt Beautynewbie AL Intro2 4 tgooberbutt tnorth1852 AL Intro2 5 tgooberbutt gypsiemagic CA Intro2 6 tgooberbutt tgooberbutt CA Intro2 1-Box starter tgooberbutt

Originally Posted by tgooberbutt /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Round 4 Lists are done! (See Below)

Box Starters will get a separate PM later today with their first mailing addresses. 

We will create a thread for each circular swap list, so make sure to sign up and post to the thread to keep track of your box's progress and contents.  Each thread will be named:

"Circular Swap Round 4: <insert list name here>." So just make a quick search for your list.

For general questions about Round 4, please feel free to continue posting to the Circular Swap Round 4 FAQ & Discussion thread. 

Remember, PM your list manager (either Robinssa or tgooberbutt):

-When you receive the box,

-With the delivery confirmation number when you send the box out,

-As soon as possible if you run into scheduling or logistical issues.

And to be a courteous participant, please post pictures and actively update your group on the box. Let us know if you have any questions! And don't forget to have fun!!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

State
List
Order
Manager
Canny Charlene VA Midwest 2 tgooberbutt magicalmom NC Midwest 3 tgooberbutt Jamie P IL Midwest 4 tgooberbutt skylola123 MO Midwest 5 tgooberbutt StellaSunshine MI Midwest 6 tgooberbutt yousoldtheworld IN Midwest 7 tgooberbutt tgooberbutt CA Midwest 1-Box starter tgooberbutt Dotybird NY NorthEast1 2 Robinssa Jwls750 CT NorthEast1 3 Robinssa Productjunkie14 NY NorthEast1 4 Robinssa angiepang1e NY NorthEast1 5 Robinssa jpark107 NY NorthEast1 1-Box starter Robinssa Ampym CA PacNW 2 Robinssa jac a CA PacNW 3 Robinssa Missionista CA PacNW 4 Robinssa TacomaGirl WA PacNW 5 Robinssa MissLindaJean WA PacNW 6 Robinssa Souly OR PacNW 1-Box starter Robinssa Charity1217 NM
SoCal 2 Robinssa sleepykat  CA SoCal 3 Robinssa LyndaV CA SoCal 4 Robinssa bluelion CA SoCal 5 Robinssa Miss6aby NV SoCal 6 Robinssa Robinssa NV SoCal 1-Box starter Robinssa ttanner2005 TN South 2 tgooberbutt usofjessamerica TN South 3 tgooberbutt ruhimaach TX South 4 tgooberbutt heather4602 GA South 5 tgooberbutt Eclipsechick08 GA South 6 tgooberbutt jkwynn FL South 1-Box starter tgooberbutt Squidling1 PA NorthEast2 2 Robinssa EricaD PA NorthEast2 3 Robinssa Lily V. MA NorthEast2 4 Robinssa DorotaD NJ NorthEast2 5 Robinssa samplegal NJ NorthEast2 6 Robinssa wagz379 PA NorthEast2 1-Box starter Robinssa Mariahk83 VA Intro1 2 tgooberbutt jannie135 VA Intro1 3 tgooberbutt katlyne GA Intro1 4 tgooberbutt Nikkimouse Fl Intro1 5 tgooberbutt sheeeeeelby MA Intro1 6 tgooberbutt klg534 SC Intro1 1-Box starter tgooberbutt sparklegirl CA Intro2 2 tgooberbutt Kristine Walker AL Intro2 3 tgooberbutt Beautynewbie AL Intro2 4 tgooberbutt tnorth1852 AL Intro2 5 tgooberbutt gypsiemagic CA Intro2 6 tgooberbutt tgooberbutt CA Intro2 1-Box starter tgooberbutt
Yay, I'm excited to send the box out to the NorthEast1 group!

Note: I also posted this in the FAQs thread...

Our group (NorthEast1) has already finished our first round! We are planning a second round and wanted to check if any group would like to swap boxes with us. We have a good mix of products (including lots of nail, lip and eye products). Here are pics of the final box (although I didn't note the products that I removed after I took this photo): https://www.makeuptalk.com/t/136444/circular-swap-round-4-northeast1/30#post_2128986

Let us know! 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jpark107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Note: I also posted this in the FAQs thread...

Our group (NorthEast1) has already finished our first round! We are planning a second round and wanted to check if any group would like to swap boxes with us. We have a good mix of products (including lots of nail, lip and eye products). Here are pics of the final box (although I didn't note the products that I removed after I took this photo): https://www.makeuptalk.com/t/136444/circular-swap-round-4-northeast1/30#post_2128986

Let us know! 
smile.gif
i believe our group is looking for a 2nd round swap as well...i replied on your group thread

I know you ladies just did a round, but I didn't have enough trade feedback to sign up then. I've done some swaps since then, and I really would love to be a part of the next round of sign-ups! I've been checking out these box threads, and it looks AMAZING. Any idea when new sign-ups will  be?

Quote: Originally Posted by puppyluv /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I know you ladies just did a round, but I didn't have enough trade feedback to sign up then. I've done some swaps since then, and I really would love to be a part of the next round of sign-ups! I've been checking out these box threads, and it looks AMAZING. Any idea when new sign-ups will  be?

I imagine it won't be for a couple of months. There are a couple of boxes that will take a couple of weeks to finish their last round, and then I think everyone probably wants a bit of a rest to replenish...

Which might take us into the holiday season where there's usually a secret santa (at least there was last year). We'll see what demand there is and go from there. But your best bet is to subscribe to this forum as the next round will also be announced here. (long way of saying I have no idea when the next round will be, right?)

We hope to see you in the next round!

Quote:Originally Posted by tgooberbutt /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I imagine it won't be for a couple of months. There are a couple of boxes that will take a couple of weeks to finish their last round, and then I think everyone probably wants a bit of a rest to replenish...

Which might take us into the holiday season where there's usually a secret santa (at least there was last year). We'll see what demand there is and go from there. But your best bet is to subscribe to this forum as the next round will also be announced here. (long way of saying I have no idea when the next round will be, right?)

We hope to see you in the next round!

Thanks for the info!

I just wanted to say what a fantastic experience I had in the CaliBama group! (Intro 2). Two rounds of fun and excitement! What a generous, sweet group of ladies. I don't know where or how to give them feedback, but they are all winners in my book.

Are we giving feedback to everyone in our group? Or just the person who sent the boxes to us?

Quote: Originally Posted by Kristine Walker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
   I just wanted to say what a fantastic experience I had in the CaliBama group! (Intro 2). Two rounds of fun and excitement! What a generous, sweet group of ladies. I don't know where or how to give them feedback, but they are all winners in my book.

Just leave feedback the way you normally would, and just use the person who sent the box to you's trade link as the link you would input. 

Quote: Originally Posted by jannie135 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Are we giving feedback to everyone in our group? Or just the person who sent the boxes to us?

Technically just feedback for the person who sent it to you if you'd like to leave feedback. Some of the groups that went 2x around had two different mailing orders so they may have a chance to leave feedback for two different people. 

Back