Classy Minerals> Liquid Mineral Foundation

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I came across this full coverage foundation on Classy Minerals site. It's not really liquid but a powder with a liquid binder. Has anyone tried this foundation?

This is the description from the site:

Classy Minerals Bare Mineral Makeup

By popular request Classy Minerals has come up with a solution for those who feel that Mineral Makeup does not give them enough coverage and choose to stick to those heavy, pore clogging liquid foundations, well not anymore. Classy Minerals would like to introduce our Full Coverage Mineral Foundation line. This new line will still give the wonderful benefits of natural minerals as well as providing a small hint of a liquid binder for that extra coverage you need. Remember this looks like our regular mineral line but as soon as you apply these "liquid" minerals, you will immediately feel the creamy difference. SELECT YOUR SHADE FROM OUR REGULAR MINERAL LINE AND INDICATE COLOR CHOICE AT CHECKOUT. Ingredients for the new line are: Mica, titanium dioxide, kaolin clay, zinc oxide, iron oxide, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristrate & c12-14 alkyl benzoate,Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben. Remember 99.5% of this new line are Try a sample of today!

I have been sampling it and I really like it. I just bought a 5 gram jar of it. It does give a bit more coverage and it looks more smooth on my skin. I bought it from mymineralsbathandbody. Lisa sells the classy minerals line on her website. I really love it when I pair it with the primer that she has. Makes my skin look wonderful.

Originally Posted by togal /img/forum/go_quote.gif This is the description from the site:Classy Minerals Bare Mineral Makeup

By popular request Classy Minerals has come up with a solution for those who feel that Mineral Makeup does not give them enough coverage and choose to stick to those heavy, pore clogging liquid foundations, well not anymore. Classy Minerals would like to introduce our Full Coverage Mineral Foundation line. This new line will still give the wonderful benefits of natural minerals as well as providing a small hint of a liquid binder for that extra coverage you need. Remember this looks like our regular mineral line but as soon as you apply these "liquid" minerals, you will immediately feel the creamy difference. SELECT YOUR SHADE FROM OUR REGULAR MINERAL LINE AND INDICATE COLOR CHOICE AT CHECKOUT. Ingredients for the new line are: Mica, titanium dioxide, kaolin clay, zinc oxide, iron oxide, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristrate & c12-14 alkyl benzoate,Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben. Remember 99.5% of this new line are Try a sample of today!

what thats mean that is 99.5% minerals? there is butylparaben.. this is not good I think.. correct?

Quote:
I have been sampling it and I really like it. I just bought a 5 gram jar of it. It does give a bit more coverage and it looks more smooth on my skin. I bought it from mymineralsbathandbody. Lisa sells the classy minerals line on her website. I really love it when I pair it with the primer that she has. Makes my skin look wonderful. Hmmmm...more coverage sounds good. I couldn't locatae the liquid foundation on the mymineralsbathandbody site. Do I have to email Lisa for that??

Quote:
Quote:Originally Posted by togal

This is the description from the site:

Classy Minerals Bare Mineral Makeup

what thats mean that is 99.5% minerals? there is butylparaben.. this is not good I think.. correct?

I have no idea what those ingredients are. Must do some research into those.

Originally Posted by simisimi100 /img/forum/go_quote.gif what thats mean that is 99.5% minerals? there is butylparaben.. this is not good I think.. correct? It is a preservative, if you have something that is liquid you need to preserve it. If I am wrong some one please correct me

Originally Posted by togal /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hmmmm...more coverage sounds good. I couldn't locatae the liquid foundation on the mymineralsbathandbody site. Do I have to email Lisa for that?? I know in her blog she said that she is working on getting it on the site. I would recommend emailing her and she can let you know more.

Originally Posted by KristinB /img/forum/go_quote.gif I know in her blog she said that she is working on getting it on the site. I would recommend emailing her and she can let you know more. Thanks! I just ordered some samples. I can't wait to try this line, especially because of all the positive things that have been said about the products and Lisa.

Latest posts

Back