Cleaning Makeup Brushes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I clean mine every 2-3 weeks with a mild shampoo and I let them air dry!
smile.gif

I clean my brushes after every use with a brush cleaner, I use glomineral brush cleaner. And about every other week I was them with a gentle sulfite free cleanser to really clean them out. The implements of makeup are sometimes more important than the makeup itself so keeping them in great condition is crucial.

Originally Posted by iandras /img/forum/go_quote.gif I clean mine with baby shampoo and then reshape it...works great. ditto...this works great! and it smells like a baby after your done

i wash my brushes at least once a week.... I use Johnson & Johnson Baby Shampoo with cold water... and lay flat over sink to keep the shape...

I try to clean my after every use, though i forget sometimes but i do them at least twice a week

I clean my eye brushes after each use with my MAC brush cleaner. My Kabuki and blush brushes gets cleansed every couple of days...depending on if I'm wearing makeup or not.
smile.gif

I wash mine about once a week as well... depending on how much I used them.

But I use a gentle shampoo and it does the trick!

Most brushes I clean Once a week. But my eyeshadow brush Ill wash 3x a week b/c if i dont, it will mess up my application. Like if I want to wear a light color but used a dark color the day before, the colors will mix and be gross. I use baby shampoo or if it gets really dirty, I use dove soap.

Back