Clinique Eyeshadows

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I really like clinique's eye shadows, but for some reason they also seem to come off. I am not the only one that this happens too. They have nice colors, but just not enough pigment
frown.gif
anyone find this too?

No show taupes.. the color i like;

These colors are pretty. I like neutral colors myself. I've never tried Clinique eye shadows so unfortunately I can't comment. I do like Bobbi Brown eye shadows because the colours are very neutral. I'm wanting to try Stila next since I keep hearing great things about the line but I've never tried the eye shadows.

I don't use Clinique e/s (so I can't really comment) but do you use a lid primer? Could help you out a lot.

sigh... I am back working with them again.
frown.gif

Yes, the colors do come off. Use some sort of base when you wear them. I have oily skin and it would look like I didn't put shadow on after a few hours.

Try an e/s base as JOy & Niki have said Danielle, they should last much longer then! Oh & i also agree with Reija, Bobbi Brown have some fabulous neutral eye colours. If you're still not happy with Clinique's e/s after using a base, have a look at the BB ones
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Try an e/s base as JOy & Niki have said Danielle, they should last much longer then! Oh & i also agree with Reija, Bobbi Brown have some fabulous neutral eye colours. If you're still not happy with Clinique's e/s after using a base, have a look at the BB ones
biggrin.gif
I've gotten a sample e/s set from Clinique... and when you wear a base, it will last - I haven't tried it without the base... but I have oily eyelids, so I'm sure it would fade on me too without it.
icon_redface.gif

I don't mind shimmer but I think I prefer matte colors. The spring collection palettes looks so cute. I'm attempted to get one. Which color would be good for me though? I was thinking about the bamboo blossom.

Latest posts

Back