Clinique Holiday 2007: Happy and Bright

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is how we all should look this holiday season. Happy and bright—with clear skin, some bold lips, and a serious dose of happy glow.

CLINIQUE Holiday 2007: Happy and Bright is a sweet collection of some of our favorite releases like the Fresh Bloom Allover Colour in Peony from the Spring 2007 collection, and the Color Surge Eyeshadow Quad in Pink Chocolate from last holiday season. And, of course, the Brush-On Cream Liner which is such a hit here at Makeup Bag headquarters, it always seems to find it’s way out of our Makeup Bag and into some other makeup bags (specifically ones that belong to this girl and that girl).

Source

It's so cute, plus I already own that stuff so I don't have to go shopping to get that look. Lucky me
smile.gif

I loved the Pink Chocolate collection from last year, so I'm kind of glad that it's coming out again so that my friends can get it this year instead of bugging me to borrow mine.

Their should be one thread with all the holiday sets, so i can look and compare them all together, lol.

ooh i want the blush, i have the pink chocolate palette too and i love it

Oh yay! I only need Peony, as I have Pink Chocolate, and Peony is still available at all of our Clinique counters!

I am such a huge fan of the Allover Color in Peony! I'm very fair, so most blushes look over the top for me. But Clinique's (adorable) compact makes my cheeks glow. I've never used the powder as eyeshadow, though the MA said that I could. But it doesn't irritate my skin (a big deal for me) and it's lasted me for ever, too!

Latest posts

Back