CMC Makup School - Dallas Reviews or Suggestions

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im lauren and i attended cmc in dallas! It was a great experience and the teachers were very helpful! An awesome investment

I attended the Master Makeup Classes in Dallas, TX. I debated for awhile whether or not I was going to attend. Let me tell you, I am so glad I did. This class is worth every penny! I learned so much within this timeframe. I had great instructors, Walter and Christopher was awesome! Both kept the class professional and fun at the same time. I received hands on help and learned what I was doing wrong. I am much more confident in my work and ready to take this business head on. It was just a great experience like no other. If you're uncertain about your work, looking to enhance your skills, or looking to build more confidence take these courses. You will not regret it! I am definitely looking forward to take more courses from CMC in the near future! Unbelievable experience, I learned so much!

Hi there, thanks for this great post. Most helpful. I was wondering, for all those people thy attended CMC, do you practice on each other during the course or do you have models to practice on? Thanks. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Most make-up schools that I've attended as either a guest, model or a sub teacher, you practice on each other, but when you do your practical testing, you test on a "model" which you need to provide, and depending on what criteria is being tested, that model or person is either going to be male, female, young or old.

Hi all. I'm attending CMC in November in Houston but have just moved here from London and do not know anyone. Can anyone please advise me on how to get models please or know any? I've put a post on Craig's list and all of my friends on FB are in England so no good. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by xandmakeup /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi all. I'm attending CMC in November in Houston but have just moved here from London and do not know anyone. Can anyone please advise me on how to get models please or know any? I've put a post on Craig's list and all of my friends on FB are in England so no good.
frown.gif

I know this post is a few months old but if anyone ever has problems looking for models, I suggest creating an open casting on Model Mayhem. It's not a bad idea to open up an account with them as a MUA too, showcase your portfolio and whatnot. I'm not in a CMC program (considering it though) and I found the school through The Makeup Artist Magazine site (http://makeupmag.com/schools/ - they put on IMATS, which I went to this year) so it's a recommended school, no need to be skeptical. Hope that bit of info helps!

Back