C'mon Hautelook

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Placed my first Hautelook order on the 6th, just finally processed to ship on the 18th. Wonder if it'll get here before xmas. Awful. Doubt I order again.

They make their shipping dates very clear when you order. When it says "ships between x and x" they mean it. The way their sales work, I'm assuming they just receive whatever is ordered from the company, not that they have a bunch of stuff in stock. 

You're right. They did state the dates. I should have paid more attention on my first order. Be that as it may, three weeks for delivery is nuts.

I agree, its a little crazy when you have to PAY for their shipping. Most of the sites with sales llike that that I've used have had the ridiculously long shipping though. 

You're right. They did state the dates. I should have paid more attention on my first order. Be that as it may, three weeks for delivery is nuts.
If you live in the US, I'd say that is a long time for shipping. But for Canadians ordering from the US, three weeks is normal. Then there is the shipping costs...

I don't mind the shipping time since I am getting really good deals. They have always been upfront about it, so it never bothered me. I do wish they had faster shipping though.

Yeah, I hear ya there. Could be the holiday season as well. At least you'll have something to look forward to in your mailbox after Christmas. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back