Color Changes for Names!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
noooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No more poo brown?? f*uck it!! Poo peach it is!!!
biggrin.gif
Great job on the colors BTW!!

Originally Posted by Aprill849 /img/forum/go_quote.gif noooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No more poo brown?? f*uck it!! Poo peach it is!!!
biggrin.gif
Great job on the colors BTW!! LMAO! Poo peach?! Well, that's a new one as I don't believe I've seen peach poo
moa.gif

Originally Posted by pinkbundles /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hey, you guys should've changed the Elite Clubbers too! yeah i want a cool new color too.

very pretty.. but why do the mod's & admins get the prettiest colors? lol i want a pink name too
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Ohappydayes /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hey, I liked being in the poo brown club!
rofl.gif
I realized my color was different earlier but thought maybe my monitor was going bad.
rotfl.gif
Yeah, now we have to disband the Poo Brown Club. I guess we have to be the Pretty Light Pink Club now. I don't think that sounds edgy enough.
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by katnahat /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeah, now we have to disband the Poo Brown Club. I guess we have to be the Pretty Light Pink Club now. I don't think that sounds edgy enough.
laughing.gif
NOOOOOOOOO!!!! Now it is the Poo Peach Club!!!!!
drunken_smilie.gif
drunken_smilie.gif

Originally Posted by Jesskaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif the mods get the best colors! yup!

Back